DoctorFosterGloster

Abandoned Buildings

Do you think that there will be abandoned buildings throughout the island? Such as abandoned mines and cabins in the woods and factories near cities.

You may find people such as the homeless and druggies hiding in there, but it would also be cool to explore these buildings out of interest.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, DoctorFosterGloster said:

Do you think that there will be abandoned buildings throughout the island? Such as abandoned mines and cabins in the woods and factories near cities.

You may find people such as the homeless and druggies hiding in there, but it would also be cool to explore these buildings out of interest.

Idk bout you, but I just found my hiding spots.

Memorize where each unused abandoned building is, and hide there or around there then move to the next(taxi style).

• Like 1

I can't wait to see what kind of building and areas there will be to explore. 

That would be cool if have abandoned buildings, say you want to play a homeless person you can maybe get a sleeping bag and you can sleep in them

This would be a great addition, just imagine this for criminals, it'd be a great place to lay low if your being chased by the police, or maybe making a "business" deal, which you don't want others to see. It'd also be good for firefighters, abandoned building have a huge risk of fire, so it's a good place for a fire to start and for firefighters to combat it. All in all, this is a great suggestion :)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mca0004 said:

This would be a great addition, just imagine this for criminals, it'd be a great place to lay low if your being chased by the police, or maybe making a "business" deal, which you don't want others to see. It'd also be good for firefighters, abandoned building have a huge risk of fire, so it's a good place for a fire to start and for firefighters to combat it. All in all, this is a great suggestion :)

I agree. These abandoned buildings would keep firefighters and possibly us paramedics very busy.

There probably will be some old abandoned buildings throughout the map. At least I hope so :D No actual info here sadly, but I asked on twitter just now so maybe later!

• Like 1

The Proper People style ! (Yeah no one knows these guys... But they're awesome !)

By that I mean these guys film themselves exploring abandonned places.. Maybe we could do the same in identity!

16 minutes ago, A_Few_Asians said:

would be nice if we could hang up bodies and create a mysterious butcher setup in the middle of nowhere

Heh, I don't think that's likely to happen... xD

• Like 1

4 hours ago, A_Few_Asians said:

would be nice if we could hang up bodies and create a mysterious butcher setup in the middle of nowhere

3 hours ago, Vix said:

Heh, I don't think that's likely to happen... xD

Or even finding cult HQs in the houses. That'd creep me out a tad

1. 2 minutes ago, Cool_Cat said:

This i'll be perfect for hiding dead dogs.

Animals can't get sick or killed.

Abandoned buildings are gonna be sick, the low income and industrial areas will probably have them. I bet the cops will have those places on high watch though.

Abandoned buildings are gonna be sick, the low income and industrial areas will probably have them. I bet the cops will have those places on high watch though.

I will be exploring many things, and i don't know where to start.

Edited by JamesLuck01