MrClark

Prison

Lets say I was in prison for many things. Could I Shawshank that shit and break out from the inside or would I need someone else to break me out?

40 minutes ago, MrClark said:

Lets say I was in prison for many things. Could I Shawshank that shit and break out from the inside or would I need someone else to break me out?

I think you have to have friends break you out. It takes planning and caution to succeed is why.

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 8:50 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

I think you have to have friends break you out. It takes planning and caution to succeed is why.

What if we were to say get a shank on the inside then take an officer on the inside hostage with the shank and take his weapons

12 minutes ago, HaZard said:

What if we were to say get a shank on the inside then take an officer on the inside hostage with the shank and take his weapons

No "Officers/ guards" in the prison

Oh that's kinda lame

On 2017-3-9 at 11:55 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

Will there be Night clubs people are able to own?

4 minutes ago, HaZard said:

Will there be Night clubs people are able to own?

I don't know if they can own them or not.

4 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

How shall the state be capable of ensuring whether inmates are serving their sentence without any guards or wardens within the game? How shall a prison function without any administrative staff members? Do inmates possess the ability to attend the recreational center? If so, how shall the gates either open or close during such time periods? What were to exist if a fight and/or prison riot were to occur within the prison?

In my opinion, the prisons should consist of player-controlled guards and administrative agents.

10 hours ago, DLimit said:

How shall the state be capable of ensuring whether inmates are serving their sentence without any guards or wardens within the game? How shall a prison function without any administrative staff members? Do inmates possess the ability to attend the recreational center? If so, how shall the gates either open or close during such time periods? What were to exist if a fight and/or prison riot were to occur within the prison?

In my opinion, the prisons should consist of player-controlled guards and administrative agents.

I am not saying it is the right or wrong way to go about it but they didn't want it to feel like they had to take orders all the time and or confined to what the prison guards say they can do because I think they feel that takes away the fun part of prison life. @HairyGrenade can maybe give more info!