For everyone joining , Welcome to The Royal Family! You are here because you are a leader or member of an elite business, private military, or police group and would like to be protected by other players, aided by other players and in a brotherhood with other players. Codes the name, The Royal Family.

Also, financial benefits are given to leaders of organizations! 

$$$

I, Mr. Lucious Lee Times aka  PrezLegend have wisely constructed an alliance of Businesses, Military, and Police Officers all together under the loyalty to

myself  as Governor.

Royal Guard: Alpha Military Corporation

Businesses: The High Society, Identity Broadcasting

Police Officers: @CadeStrikemen

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Policies (Simplified) :

Gun Control: It's necessary that each player be equipped with some sort of protection. The crime rate is going to be ridiculously high. I'll permit each household to have either one shotgun or pistol for protection. This applies to common citizens, not police officers. However, you must be registered to own a gun.

Government: My envisioned government will be a Constitutional Dictatorship. It's the best way for the leader to make decisions quickly and get things implemented! I say constitutional because the leader must still abide by laws. He can't just do as he wishes and have all the say so. Voting will still exist, representatives will as well. Only thing truly different is that the leader gives the final yes or no.

Taxes: Taxes will be a very simple flat tax for the game. 10% of whatever your career makes you must give in taxes. 10% tax will also be placed on corporation income.

Drugs: Weed, Tobacco, Alcohol, and Over-The-Counter Medicine will be legal drugs on the island.

Minimum Wage: $10 an hr is the lowest wage businesses will be allowed to give to employees.

Healthcare: We want everyone to be able to have care with all the obvious crime there will be. So, if you make less than $20 an hr you will be granted a fee of $100 per month. If you make $20 - $50 you'll be charge $200 and if you make any higher than $50 an hr you'll be charged $300 towards your health insurance. This monthly bill will provide unlimited health coverage for all your health needs.

Laws (Detailed) :

Justice: "Eye for an Eye", what one man does to another illegally the government will have done to him. For example, you steal from a man. Whatever the worth of the items you stole the government will take from you and give to the one you stole from. You kill a man with no regard, the government will kill you with no regard. 

Five Characteristics of a Lucious Times Economy

1. The government creates a central economic plan. The five-year plan sets economic and societal goals for every sector and region of the country. Shorter-term plans convert the goals into actionable objectives. 

2. The government allocates all resources according to the central plan. It tries to use the nation's capital, labor and natural resources in the most efficient way possible. It promises to use each person's skills and abilities to their highest capacity. It seeks to eliminate unemployment.

3. The central plan sets the priorities for the production of all goods and services. These include quotas and price controls. Its goal is to supply enough food, housing, and other basics to meet the needs of everyone in the country.

It also sets national priorities.  These include mobilizing for war or generating robust economic growth.

4. The government owns monopoly businesses. These are in industries deemed essential to the goals of the economy. That usually includes finance, utilities, and automotive. There is no domestic competition in these sectors.

5. The government creates laws, regulations, and directives to enforce the central plan. Businesses follow the plan's production and hiring targets. They can't respond on their own to free market forces. (Source: Bon Kristoffer G. Gabnay, Roberto M Remotin, Jr., Edgar Allan M. Uy, editors. Economics: Its Concepts & Principles. 2007. Rex Book Store: Manila.)

Advantages

Planned economies can quickly mobilize economic resources on a large scale. They can execute massive projects, create industrial power, and meet social goals. They aren't slowed down by lawsuits from individuals or environmental impact statements. 

Command economies can wholly transform societies to conform to the government's vision. The new administration nationalizes private companies. Its previous owners attend "re-education" classes. Workers receive new jobs based on the government's assessment of their skills. 

Disadvantages

This rapid mobilization often means my economy will mow down other societal needs. For example, the government tells workers what jobs they must fulfill. It discourages them from moving. The goods it produces aren’t always based on consumer demand. But citizens find a way to fulfill their needs.

They often develop a shadow economy, or black market. It buys and sells the things my economy isn't producing. Leaders' attempts to control this market weakens support for them, SO I won't try to control it!

The Tale of Lucious Times

Lucious Lee Times (myself) is a character that grew up homeless on the streets of Los Angeles. In a city of crime Lucious had to be on the lookout at every turn. In Lucious' young life he grew to be very aware of the crime filled city and knew he had to do something to ensure his safety. At 15, Lucious started an organization with a few neighborhood boys called "The Peacekeepers". These boys were brutal. They cleaned the streets of crime in the most direct ways possible. Showing up to criminal hideouts and wasting away every member present, making fake visits to prisons and jails to poison and eliminate those criminals on the inside, making appointments with the LAPD to let THEM know how things would be done. The Peacekeepers were vigilantes at the finest. The city soon had a crime rate so low new schools were being built and more people migrated to the lovely city of Los Angeles. Through all the harsh deeds The Peacekeepers had done Lucious never was present for the actual action. He was the mastermind, the planner, the brain of the whole operation. Sitting behind a desk as leader of The Peacekeepers. Oh how things looked great! Lucious had made something out of nothing and became a city icon and hero as he grew older. Though soon, things made a turn for the worst. Lucious' closest partner, his beautiful fiance was capture by a man known by the name Gustavo Fring. A now well-known high profile methamphetamine drug lord. He did so becuase by cleaning up the city Lucious' made distribution for Mr. Fring come to a complete stop in the area. Lucious grew furious, so furious he began to walk into a whole new light. The Peacekeepers became a weapon at Lucious' disposal. He thought long and hard and then finally had a plan. After finding where Fring was located Lucious and his team of over 200 men approached the location, guns loaded and ready for anything. However, Fring was already aware of Lucious' presence and decided to retaliate. Fring killed Lucious' fiance, then sent out total war upon Lucious and his men. In the end only two men were left standing; Fring and Lucious. After few words, Lucious caught leverage and killed Fring. Though Lucious was severly injured by gunshot. He called the LAPD. With quickness, Lucious was saved and had chance to speak with the LAPD Chief of Police. He thanked Lucious for his doings and after a long conversation of tears the chief left. Lucious began to realize how much he'd loss. All his men, his fiance, his hold on the city from crime all gone! Three weeks later Lucious walked out of the hospital, grab all $789,211 he'd raised with his people, and began to leave town for a new home. A place called Turtle Beach on Identity Island. However, when he got to the town line he found something waiting for him. Over half the city was standing their with gold-colored gold-scented candles. Some of them stood to give thanks, but many stood ready to follow him wherever he went. A woman by the name of Dorris Jean approached Lucious and told him this: "We give these candles to represent who you are to the city. Forever will you be the gold we all love, the gold we all know has provided, the gold we all know will pay the price. For to us you are a leader and friend. For you have become like royalty in this city. And with you royalty we be your royal family." Lucious was proud. All negative feelings previous washed away. Lucious now felt the obligation to continue to lead. For he knew he was wise and could give great leadership. This time he wouldn't limit himself to the leadership of a groups of boys who run a city, no. That was below him now. Now he needed to lead in higher heights where he could have greater impact and influence. A position of power such as Governor would do the trick! So he then decided to venture into the political field of leadership once he arrived in his new home. A few hours later after a celebratory evening Lucious and the now called Royal Family left. 12 days later they arrived in Turtle Beach on the Identity island and the rest is soon to be foretold...

Edited by LuciousTimes
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, HypeBeast said:

Why was I invited to this?

For everyone joining , Welcome to The Royal Family! You are here because you are a leader or member of an elite business, private military, police group or mob and would like to be protected by other players, aided by other players and in a brotherhood with other players. Codes the name, The Royal Family.

Also, financial benefits are given to leaders of organizations! 

$$$

We decided to send this to you because you seem like a potentially active player.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, HypeBeast said:

mk, well im the design manager for invertus so check up with my boss

Who is your boss?

• Like 1

You should make a detailed list of policies that you support. So basically tell us what your going to do if you become governor.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, RogerTheShrubber said:

You should make a detailed list of policies that you support. So basically tell us what your going to do if you become governor.

Yes that sounds like a fantastic idea.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, assassinwolf3568 said:

Yes that sounds like a fantastic idea.

I took your advice! Any other topics I left out? Or are there any topics you disagree with?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PrezLegend said:

I took your advice! Any other topics I left out? Or are there any topics you disagree with?

That sounds about right. Looks good!

• Like 1

Any questions or criticism? I'd love y'alls input!

Edited by PrezLegend
  • Like 1

Update: We (The Royal Family) now consist of nearly 60 members! Be sure to PM me for details about The Royal Family!

• Like 1

Can you tell me or give me a link so I can know how the policy system works? If you are elected, will you rule the server?

and

Why is there a death penalty? All the players chose death since they would not lose anything and thus escape from being 6 weeks imprisoned.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dyexi3 said:

Can you tell me or give me a link so I can know how the policy system works? If you are elected, will you rule the server?

and

Why is there a death penalty? All the players chose death since they would not lose anything and thus escape from being 6 weeks imprisoned.

I will not rule the server, I want to have democracy styled government emplaced! As far as the death penalty goes, when someone dies your right they don't lose anything,  but I plan to make where if you choose the death penalty it takes all your funds away! I think it's a good way to keep people from murdering each other!

• Like 2

This sounds great I completely understand how crime rate will be high and all police officers definitely will need to be on high alert when the game is first released.

Hello,

I am the CEO of Supreme Clothing here in Identity, and I'm interested in working with your organization.

If you're interested, get back to me soon through PM so we can get to talking.

supreme-box-logo-tee-original.jpg