Question

So i pleagded for the homeowner. And i saw that the Homeowner does not include the Rusty car, but a old dirt bike instead. But I do get a garage that fits a rusty car. Why is this?

-Madroad

scam.PNG

7 answers to this question

3 hours ago, facade said:

To me, it seems like they should get everything from the previous pledge, or at least an upgraded version of it. I wouldn't trade a car for a dirt bike. Maybe a nicer motorcycle.

the car is traded for the dirt bike and a 1 car garage. I wouldn't either. I rather have the car.

Edited by JamesLuck01

You trade in the Rusty car for the Garage and a dirt bike instead. It's not a 'scam' it is just how they have set up pledge rewards.

On 07/03/2017 at 9:27 PM, Madroad said:

scam2.PNG

Exactly what Dexter said. You trade in the lower tier for different stuff on the higher one. If you want the rusted car, go ask for a down grade but you won't get the apartment.

To me, it seems like they should get everything from the previous pledge, or at least an upgraded version of it. I wouldn't trade a car for a dirt bike. Maybe a nicer motorcycle.

Edited by facade

I'm quite a bit more fond of cars, or even just dune buggies in the games I play, because god oh god I HATE RAIN in games, makes me feel like I need to not be outside (I played a lot of games with survivalists)

• Like 1