Fanature

Celebrities, Singers? Popstars?

Heyy Identians! It just occured to me that there may or may not be celebrities/singers in the game. I was just wondering if anyone had any further information on this. Here's a basic question, "Will it be possible to pursue a career as a singer/musician? Will you be able to record songs and submit them to Identity's live radio stations?" 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Fanature said:

Heyy Identians! It just occured to me that there may or may not be celebrities/singers in the game. I was just wondering if anyone had any further information on this. Here's a basic question, "Will it be possible to pursue a career as a singer/musician? Will you be able to record songs and submit them to Identity's live radio stations?" 

Yes. From what i know there are karaoke bars so there may be a mic for singing and there are instruments that you can play note by note.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Fanature said:

some radio hosts are player run, I am not sure if you can submit them to radio stations, likely not as they are real ones I am sure. There is no career or job as a musician or singer, and is your choice to make yourself known and become a celebrity at will but no mechanic to become a celebrity.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

some radio hosts are player run, I am not sure if you can submit them to radio stations, likely not as they are real ones I am sure. There is no career or job as a musician or singer, and is your choice to make yourself known and become a celebrity at will but no mechanic to become a celebrity.

Yeah I am totally aware of the last part. I'm thinking of ideas for spreading myself throughout the identity realm! :)

On 06/03/2017 at 8:03 PM, Fanature said:

This sounds like a really good idea. i made a thread earlier about how it would be cool to have a cruise ship and then you can hire an entertainer to go on and entertain the people on the ship and a signer would be a really good idea.