Proteus

Im curious, how many people want to be cops in identity?

I'm certain that both cops and criminals combined will account for about/a little bit less than half of the population. I'm guessing the other half will have aspirations pertaining to business, politics, law, medical, and other services like interior design, public transportation and the sort. Like @CadeStrikemen said, this game has great potential to be an RPG that is tons more than just cops v. robbers.

Edited by Devonor

2 hours ago, Devonor said:

I'm certain that both cops and criminals combined will account for about/a little bit less than half of the population. I'm guessing the other half will have aspirations pertaining to business, politics, law, medical, and other services like interior design, public transportation and the sort. Like @CadeStrikemen said, this game has great potential to be an RPG that is tons more than just cops v. robbers.

I agree. Also I guess it depends on the people playing on that particular server. Some might have more criminals, some police. Either way there will be so much to do! :ph34r:. Have to slice that time from somewhere haha.

On 4/9/2017 at 10:18 AM, winampw said:

I do! Really don't want Identity to be a GTA V world where everybody shoots eachother, we must keep order :)

Exactly! I will be joining the police force of Identity RPG as well. :D 

Hopefully a structure, guidelines even exams that will be in place for applying for any type of government, law enforcement.

Want it? Work for it. I'm sure a server wouldn't want a governor quitting after 3 days then being a drug cartel leader then back to a governor.

I somehow just now learned about this game.  I'm a 36 y/o gamer who has spent about 15 years in Law Enforcement & security worlds.  In the past I spent a lot of time playing Second Life (plus numerous AAA MMORPG titles) and in veritably ended up playing a cop most of the time.  I love the RP of it... because it allows you to do things you might not see or do RL.  I was mostly federal, with a stint as highway patrol, so it was always fun for me to play other aspects of LE career that I wouldn't normally see.  I've got a lot to read on forums here but I'm more than happy to offer my experience to others (I was an FTO for several years heh).

Will be interesting to see how in depth they go with the careers.  I do love how they incorporated working MDT's in cruisers and things of that nature.  I look forward to Alpha/Beta to help them flesh things out.

Edit:  So ya I most likely will be going for a LEO career on Identity, though I am intrigued by some other ones too.

Edited by GarikDuvall

I'm totally going to apply for the police force. I'd love to help keep the servers in check so players don't get out of hand lol With the way they're talking about making crashes and such realistic, road laws will be important to keep players from getting killed and having to pay medical bills (Assuming that's how it's going to work)

not me i am a Police officer IRL and i cant wait to become a criminal hahahahahahahaa (inside the game of coarse)

• Like 1