Proteus

Im curious, how many people want to be cops in identity?

Actually I think that possibly only a quarter of the identity population will be apart of the police force. I say this because I have examined the forums for the past few months and a lot of people are very interested it seems in either starting their own business or are committed to having a life of crime. I feel like this game has a little more potential than just a straight up cops vs. robbers game even though this will be a good feature that I feel like many players are filling roles for. I do agree that it may seem that way and how you could see this game being half robbers going against the other half of the games population which would be cops in that case. However many people have been interested in other things as I have observed and I find that a really great start to a hopefully successful game!

• Like 1

I will be one. But not half the population will be. People have different ambitions. And not everybody likes cops. I do see a lot of people talking about the criminal and business careers. I've seen a few people talking about the politics career as well. People are a diverse species. The good thing about Identity is that it allows you to be many things.

I do. But you got to admit, there are some people out there that don't like cops. Identity gives us an opportunity to pick any career we want. I've seen a lot of people talk about the criminal and business careers, and a few talk about the political career.

• Like 1

I'm part of the group of people that is looking for a political career in identity. I love games w/ politics and hopefully, it will be well implemented. Otherwise, I want to be a business owner. 

Edited by gabzo
Grammar

Sorry for reviving such a topic but i think that its good for the people, i mean as in a video game. Most video games involving police or anytime of law enforcement usually ends up badly, like a garry'smod Darkrp bad ending type deal. But i feel that identity will show players that are interested in law enforcement that its actually different from those "cheap replicas" I have a passion to enjoy community members or folk's that are interested in law. This game will perfectly give those gamer's a taste of the pie.

• Like 1

I think alot of people will and try to be an officer, If its like on asylum that you can switch between "off/on" duty you will see ALOT officers (atleast whitelisted).

22 hours ago, unaturalz said:

But i feel that identity will show players that are interested in law enforcement that its actually different from those "cheap replicas"

What exactly gives you that feel? I played DarkRp quite a lot back in the days and i know exactly what you mean when you say "bad ending". I think the fault in DarkRP was always that there were no means of earning enough money by being the "good" guy. It was always about getting a money printer and hide until you could buy weapons to start shooting at everyone else xD.

There will probably be a lot of people wanting to be police it wont surprise me. Other role-play server/ games i have played before the police get everything for free uniform, weapons, transport and loads of other things yes i can understand that because it's all funded by the government but something else they get is very good pay. i just hope they make the police system in this game good and fair.

• Like 1

I saw a post on twitter asking people what they were going to be in identity. The poll closed with-

• 38 being citizens
  • 37 being criminals
  • 25 being cops

On 4/1/2017 at 2:19 PM, unaturalz said:

Sorry for reviving such a topic but i think that its good for the people, i mean as in a video game. Most video games involving police or anytime of law enforcement usually ends up badly, like a garry'smod Darkrp bad ending type deal. But i feel that identity will show players that are interested in law enforcement that its actually different from those "cheap replicas" I have a passion to enjoy community members or folk's that are interested in law. This game will perfectly give those gamer's a taste of the pie.

Ever play arma 3 life?

• Like 1

I'll totally be joining the police force and trying to make it as far as I can. I dont have arma or anything but love watching the videos of it so Im looking forward to this game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lightning said:

I'll totally be joining the police force and trying to make it as far as I can. I dont have arma or anything but love watching the videos of it so Im looking forward to this game.

Same here it always looks fun.

On 4/5/2017 at 4:28 AM, PrivacyVr said:

I saw a post on twitter asking people what they were going to be in identity. The poll closed with-

• 38 being citizens
  • 37 being criminals
  • 25 being cops

Good % tbh ...

• Like 1

IM THOUGTH TO SWING ON BY TO CHECK OUT MY NATION, MY CITIZENS, MY PEOPLE. REGARDLESS WHAT JOB YOU PICK, REST ASSURE I WILL LEAD OUR GREAT NATION AND PLACE THE PEOPLE'S THOUGHTS FIRST.

REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR IDENTITYPRESIDENTCEO IN THE UPCOMING ELECTION.

13 hours ago, IdentityPresidentCEO said:

IM THOUGTH TO SWING ON BY TO CHECK OUT MY NATION, MY CITIZENS, MY PEOPLE. REGARDLESS WHAT JOB YOU PICK, REST ASSURE I WILL LEAD OUR GREAT NATION AND PLACE THE PEOPLE'S THOUGHTS FIRST.

REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR IDENTITYPRESIDENTCEO IN THE UPCOMING ELECTION.

Dude you just joined the site 13 hours ago and you want to become the governor and have you made the proper honour of introducing yourself to the political race. You have to take this seriously because other people are and they want to be governor like you but they have goals and they honestly want to help other people.

Probably neither but if I had to choose it would be the police :).

Can't really see myself shoplifting...or having a portable meth lab...Can I ?!

• Like 1

On the island, there's so many possibilities for potential employment that it would be hard for me to believe that 50% of the population would want to be cops. There's SWAT, Policemen, Firemen, Jobs in politics, Retail, Interior Designers, etc.

I'd say maybe 15-20% would want to be cops.