Erlich

Grove street easter egg

How could you not have the classic grove street from san andreas. It would great place for people role-playing gang bangers and even housos (thats what we call crack heads in Australia.) Plz devs. :)

-Jack Munson

58bd118720a9f_images(3).jpg.d5d9c638c0af

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, FatJesusGaming said:

How could you not have the classic grove street from san andreas. It would great place for people role-playing gang bangers and even housos (thats what we call crack heads in Australia.) Plz devs. :)

-Jack Munson

58bd118720a9f_images(3).jpg.d5d9c638c0af

Hmm, his could actually work considering the number of housing communities in game. That could fit well actually.

22 minutes ago, Arky said:

Hmm, his could actually work considering the number of housing communities in game. That could fit well actually.

Yeah, sorry about the alien easter egg get shitted on I would have loved to see it.

7 minutes ago, FatJesusGaming said:

Yeah, sorry about the alien easter egg get shitted on I would have loved to see it.

It's whatever. I can see this being put in way before aliens.

It will never happen unfortunately due to the fact that Cockstar would never give Asylum the rights to use Grove Street. 

With that being said, LS is a parody of LA, which Asylum could very well do as well if they wanted. Cockstar hold no right to oversee the use of parody/satire, so it is free game for Asylum or any developer.  

Maybe Asylum will have their own special place like Grove Street, that is more in depth for those that live and hang out there.

6 hours ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

Cockstar

I'm getting the obscure feeling that you're not a fan of Rockstar.

3 hours ago, facade said:

I'm getting the obscure feeling that you're not a fan of Rockstar.

Lol I am actually a fan of Rockstar and I look foward to RDR2, and enjoy the GTAO2 rumours. 

I just can admit they botched GTAO and essentially released a beta version. Even today, it is not what they proclaimed GTAO to be. Instead they (The Houser Brothers) settled for micro-transactions and over pricing the in game market. Making them cockheads to me, and many other long-time GTA fans. 

I am truly hoping that Identity lights a fire under GTAO's ass and makes Cockstar step their sluggish game up. 

I loved Bikers DLC, but I am not waiting another 3 years for Part 2. Or another year for sub-par heists that were promised since launch. 

Thus Cockstar until they step up. Maybe RDR 2 will make them Rockstar again, but without Leslie Benzies, I do have some concerns. 

Edited by The1TheOnlyGonzo
  • Like 1