Abbeneji

Creating companies

Greetings friends,

I've been browsing the forums and encountered all these people that have already started up companies and corporations. Are these companies really like officialy created trough some sort of signup, or are they just made up by identity players? If option 1 is the thing, where can I sign up myself? And if option 2 is correct, that means I can just create a company right here, right now?

thank you for answering,
Abbeneji.

Option 2 is right.

But you don't even need to create a thread. You can just wait for release and create your company ingame. But many people make a post for their company to find employees and customers early.

I might be wrong on this. But I think you create the Ingame companies Ingame. Maybe you go look the Q&A Video...

-Noe Rock

14 minutes ago, NOE said:

I might be wrong on this. But I think you create the Ingame companies Ingame. Maybe you go look the Q&A Video...

-Noe Rock

Yes they are created in-game, but he is asking because multiple people have already posted about a business already. If you read the reply by @MarcoArts You would notice his answer is specific to the question.

@Abbeneji The business posts are to just find interested people who will work for them and also to get you business name and ideas out and seen. 

Edited by JamesLuck01

5 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Yes they are created in-game, but he is asking because multiple people have already posted about a business already. If you read the reply by @MarcoArts You would notice his answer is specific to the question.

Im so stupid. I saw his awsner but I just overflew it... My fault D;

-Noe Rock

• Like 1