Justin

For Hardcore RP/Official servers/Hosted

Hey I'm still skeptical about buying this game for one of the $60 packages and so on with money in game. So if I heard correctly if you log out for the night. On a normal server and have a lot of money left do I loose it all or can I just deposit it into the bank and it will be safe? Also for the hardcore RP players, how will the driving go, will everyone who want's to take a bit more realistic drive safe and always follow traffic laws road signs and traffic lights?

Edited by Justin

If you're so skeptic then just wait until the release of the first module. There will be loads of videos on the Town Square Module on Youtube once it releases.

Edited by Cryogenix3
  • Like 1

Imagine the real world, the general functionality that is our society. Now imagine bringing that to a virtual world; IDENTITY. Of course though these individuals are sitting behind the comfort of their own computer screen.. there isn't necessarily any real fear for loss of life or assets or even time in prison; You can't always guarantee someone's not going to ruin your immersion or overall be a dumb ass and break obvious rules that don't make sense in any real world implications. This is why I strongly believe a good balance in terms of the repercussions that come with certain ramifications that led to your inevitable per say crime or even death would require a sort of stat lost (something players care about) to improve the overall quality of role-play for that server and player; Perhaps certain server's will only accept player's with a certain rating.

Honestly, I envision a statistics system that logs a server's average crime/business/kills/life-spans/faction-balance/wrecks/wealth/etc and general player initialized star rating to determine server's with an "excellent/fair/modest/poor" role-play rating via server list. This will help those whom are searching for a quality role-play community find one based on that communities provided statistics (quality) of that server.

• Like 1

Well yes you can only lose money in your wallet, so make sure to keep your main money in the bank incase of whatever, i dont believe you will be able to take peoples cosmetic items either. Also if you log out, it will be in your home which is a place where people cant enter unless you give them permission to.