RogerTheShrubber

How to stimulate the economy- Roger for Governor

I have a few ideas for how I will help stimulate the economy of identity. The government will by no means get heavily involved but may offer some benefits to businesses on the great island.

Firstly I would withhold all taxes from newly formed businesses for 3 months while they get on their feet. The business tax rate would be around 2-3% very low to promote more business. Next I would start a business incentive program that would reward businesses for doing well and thus helping them expand and create more jobs. 

Something that i'm very excited about is helping businesses in identity thrive. The major way i'm going to do that is by re-investing most of the tax dollars into businesses to support growth and more jobs. The more jobs people have the more money the government makes thus more money we can invest into businesses around the great Island of Identity. this would benefit everyone a lot.

Something that sets me apart from other candidates is that I feel like the government should stay out of healthcare thus decreasing costs to where we can afford these incentives. I will talk about my specific view on healthcare on a later date. 

This goes along well with my campaign slogan "flexibility that doesn't break your budget".

Questions? Please ask and I will try to answer to the best of my abilities.

*Note:  Since the game isn't out there is no promises due to the possible limitations that we don't know about yet.

freedom.jpg