brunogomex

Mercenary Militar Team With Tech Possibilities?

Hey Guys , help me out with my tricky question here if possible

After searching , reading and looking for some threats or post about this , couldn't seem to find something this accuarate to awnser 100% to my question .

But i read that would be possible to take action in diverse field in this game , like cops , military , medicin etc .etc , if that so i was wondering if it would be possible to someone actually create a faction/team of its own 

The faction that i was thinking of would be a Mercenary Militar Team with advantage of tech . The team would be made of 5 6 people normally with diferent specialities like :

Purpose of the team:

This team would be fitted to do anything basicly , it wouldn't be sided like it could in one day work with politicians to protect a vip , next day could be helping the army or swat or policy corposes to get some high rated bandit , and in the third day they could just blow all the politicians and police forces in the air in some prence conference , what would matter is what the team would be payed and hired to do..

Constituition of the team

Leader ( Should Have training in each of the lower skills a little bit to be aware of what is team is capable of and lead them with better strategy and tactics)

Sniper ( Should have impressive skills on rifles of long distance and heavy weaponry  and also great stealth abilitys and agility)

Driver ( Should be able to Drive in every kind of road , with any kind of car , moto , boat (in case of water) , hellicopters planes , doesn't matter you get the idea)

Cracker/Hacker/Tech Expert ( This guy should be able to hack into any kind of structure , informatic based, to get info , maps of structures etc , he hould have the fuction as simple as open an locked pad door till the invasion of any kind of army base data base structure kind of thing)

Bomb/explosives Expert (As the name auto explains this guy/girl should be able to defuse , save the team from any kind of explosive problem , or .. way more funnier, give those twats a little of boom experience if needed )

You get the basic idea of the team , could be more positions on it ofc , but those are the ideas that i builded up till here , so my question after all is , would this be possible , to do further on with the game , if so , would it be able to do inside the game without any request to the staff itself , and just made up on the Inside world life , or not so easy , and should give some work and talking with the staff first? 

Thank you for the time reading this guys , Hope i get you thinking in this also , and i accept any kind of idea or comment about my idea that you guys have to do :) cheers!

• Like 1

I try to answer the Questions as good as i can.

The idea you have is nice.

You can create a fraction / team on your own but the game will not deliver any tools to do so as far as i know (like group creating and manage the group in some kind of interface etc.). You have to organize the Team for yourself. Maybe you can create a company and hide the real sh*t thats going on (Example: You open a delivery company for furniture. Alle people think you are a furniture delivering company but in the back doors the criminal stuff goes on like you described above) I hope you get what i mean. 

Your Sniper Idea: There are no sniper rifles in the game. Just a 2x-4x zoom hunting weapon. 

Maybe @JamesLuck01 or @HairyGrenade can tell something more about it? 

Greetings

• Like 1

Thank you for the review @Woritmor , the real but in this idea of mine , is  . would it be able to get a real hacker in this game? like the game will have a base when you can actually use your computer or some kind of technology of the game to hack , open , enter , get things from the game? like bank accounts , database from companys , etc ofc with the cost of being illegal and if noticed , then would be sended to some kind of detective that would try to find the person responsable for it? and if so , would it be possible to mask your identity on this atacks , thats the essence that im trying to get idea of , and if its possible or not ..  

that is my main question , should be any person in the forum that i could actually send my question to so i can be awnsered with accuaracy and precision? 

the rifle guy is just an idea since i dont know what kind of weapons will be avaible yet ofc , we will play with what will get ingame 

Hacking has already been suggested in the past and is confirmed that it won't be in the game but could be in the future.

I already mentioned JamesLuck and HairyGrenade in my above topic. If anybody can give a more accurate answer, then one of these both guys. :)

16 minutes ago, Woritmor said:

Just a 2x-4x zoom hunting weapon.

Just a 2x zoom, no bigger magnifications.

41 minutes ago, brunogomex said:

Hey Guys , help me out with my tricky question here if possible

After searching , reading and looking for some threats or post about this , couldn't seem to find something this accuarate to awnser 100% to my question .

But i read that would be possible to take action in diverse field in this game , like cops , military , medicin etc .etc , if that so i was wondering if it would be possible to someone actually create a faction/team of its own 

The faction that i was thinking of would be a Mercenary Militar Team with advantage of tech . The team would be made of 5 6 people normally with diferent specialities like :

Purpose of the team:

This team would be fitted to do anything basicly , it wouldn't be sided like it could in one day work with politicians to protect a vip , next day could be helping the army or swat or policy corposes to get some high rated bandit , and in the third day they could just blow all the politicians and police forces in the air in some prence conference , what would matter is what the team would be payed and hired to do..

Constituition of the team

Leader ( Should Have training in each of the lower skills a little bit to be aware of what is team is capable of and lead them with better strategy and tactics)

Sniper ( Should have impressive skills on rifles of long distance and heavy weaponry  and also great stealth abilitys and agility)

Driver ( Should be able to Drive in every kind of road , with any kind of car , moto , boat (in case of water) , hellicopters planes , doesn't matter you get the idea)

Cracker/Hacker/Tech Expert ( This guy should be able to hack into any kind of structure , informatic based, to get info , maps of structures etc , he hould have the fuction as simple as open an locked pad door till the invasion of any kind of army base data base structure kind of thing)

Bomb/explosives Expert (As the name auto explains this guy/girl should be able to defuse , save the team from any kind of explosive problem , or .. way more funnier, give those twats a little of boom experience if needed )

You get the basic idea of the team , could be more positions on it ofc , but those are the ideas that i builded up till here , so my question after all is , would this be possible , to do further on with the game , if so , would it be able to do inside the game without any request to the staff itself , and just made up on the Inside world life , or not so easy , and should give some work and talking with the staff first? 

Thank you for the time reading this guys , Hope i get you thinking in this also , and i accept any kind of idea or comment about my idea that you guys have to do :) cheers!

Pretty much what @Woritmor said.

But no explosives, including smokes etc.

No hacking tech.

No aircraft,

• Like 2

Thank you both for the awnsers and time @Woritmor and @JamesLuck01 

Will keep this idea on the closet for now then , since majority of the idea is not appliable yet , maybe latter , im going to read a little bit more to get some extra ideas ! cheers.

• Like 1

Feel free to hire me as a driver, but after the job we go our seperate ways.