Sign in to follow this  
MadDabber

Percent Progress

het guys just got my identity a little while ago and I was wondering if anybody had an idea on how fast and by how much does the progress bar for the module move like how much percent by how long

It's been at 76 percent for awhile. It is manually increased and the developers only increase it if they feel they have hit a milestone.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, MadDabber said:

het guys just got my identity a little while ago and I was wondering if anybody had an idea on how fast and by how much does the progress bar for the module move like how much percent by how long

Could you search maybe and you will find it as this has been asked in the past 6 - 24 hours.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Could you search maybe and you will find it as this has been asked in the past 6 - 24 hours.

It solves more to tell someone what they need to know rather tell them to use the search bar. You're just bumping a thread you don't think needs to be posted anyway, and not helping them at all.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jakeyninja said:

It solves more to tell someone what they need to know rather tell them to use the search bar. You're just bumping a thread you don't think needs to be posted anyway, and not helping them at all.

Yes but now you won't ask any more redundant questions because you'll always search first :)

• Like 2

21 hours ago, uncannierlink said:

my question wasn't whem are they gona move it okay it was when they do by how much and how often have they telling me to search this didn't help dosent help and is not redundant if it poses an actual question I have no one else haz answered soo,, yea if u don't wanna help or don't know how to just don't instead of being passive aggressive

22 hours ago, uncannierlink said:

Yes but now you won't ask any more redundant questions because you'll always search first :)

I wasn't the one asking, I was stating my opinion.