JonathanTaylor

Support Your Local 23 Rangers Group

58b86d1941b0a_supportpatch.thumb.png.8ed

What is the Rangers Support Group?

The Rangers Support Group is a group made up of the citizens of Identity who show their support to the Bad Company Rangers MC.

What does this group entitle me to?

Although it may not seem much for you, it means a lot to the members of the club that you show your support to us. In return, we want to give you all that we can to make you feel that you are as wanted by us as you are as wanted by us.

By joining this group you will be able to buy items of clothing branded with our support patch seen above. You will also be able to join our members at local events where you can get to know them and ask any questions you might have. You will also have access to our teamspeak server so you can always keep in touch with our members and show your support by sporting your very own support patch on our server.

Do I have to pay to join this group?

No. This group is entirely free and there will never be any application fees or any application whatsoever.

How do I join the support group?

Simply forward your name to Michael Thatcher (@Herzog), the clubs International President, and he will ensure that your name gets put down on our register.

Group Members:
Member Total: 0

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 5

This looks good got some high hopes for your group :) good luck see you in game 

• Like 1