Sign in to follow this  
PabloEs

Anything For Backing

Hello i was just wondering if we got anything special for backing for the $30?

Like if you participate in the first module do you get a special item when the game comes out?

and would that be for every module and beta?

Edited by GrandPaladin

40 minutes ago, GrandPaladin said:

Hello i was just wondering if we got anything special for backing for the $30?

Like if you participate in the first module do you get a special item when the game comes out?

and would that be for every module and beta?

You get the things stated on the pledge. You get a Founder Hat nothing else. If you want more then pledge more.

it would be pretty cool if they did a free tshirt for participating in the social module

a custom weapon skin for participating in the swat module

and a custom car paint for participating in the racing module

also a free hairstyle/other for participating in the beta

only me who thinks that would be cool?

12 minutes ago, GrandPaladin said:

it would be pretty cool if they did a free tshirt for participating in the social module

a custom weapon skin for participating in the swat module

and a custom car paint for participating in the racing module

also a free hairstyle/other for participating in the beta

only me who thinks that would be cool?

Us Kickstarter backers get a special hat, but that's as far as it goes I believe. 

hmm yeah hope thae hats better than most of the bought ones because if thats all we are getting then i hope its good

Unfortunately i didnt hear about identity until after the kickstarter.  It's a shame that if you pledge a certain amount, you dont actually get a house, instead of apt. But then again, I'm sure all the houses would be sold by now. There wouldnt be any left to buy once everyone else got on. It makes sense...

Would be nice to see a picture of what we get. I would love to buy some other packages, but I don't really know what I'm getting. Also I don't know how much 4k is in game

I dont know if there will be a specific reward either i mean i know they want cars to mean something so i hope everyone wont get the same car reward

41 minutes ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

I dont know if there will be a specific reward either i mean i know they want cars to mean something so i hope everyone wont get the same car reward

Backer cars will likely be the same for all backers with the same pledges will get the same "Vehicle" but these vehicle's will not be purchasable in-game, making them unique to backers. Kickstarter people get a unique kickstarter hat and the pledge's made on the website will give you a "Unique Identity hat" I believe.

• Like 2

Well i know theres gonna be ALOT of pledges lol... so it woukd kinda take the special away a little bit. If theres only one car for the 100 pledge, instead of one random out of 2,3,5, or whatever vehicle for each pledge. Like hopefully all the ppl getting old dirt bikes arent riding the same exact one, same with all pledge packages...

Like if you pledge for 250 there could be 1 of 3, or whatever number from a certain tier. And 500 pledge gets 1 of however many from a higher tier

9 minutes ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

Well i know theres gonna be ALOT of pledges lol... so it woukd kinda take the special away a little bit. If theres only one car for the 100 pledge, instead of one random out of 2,3,5, or whatever vehicle for each pledge. Like hopefully all the ppl getting old dirt bikes arent riding the same exact one, same with all pledge packages...

Well, I think it would be unfair if I got a random sports car and then some other guy gets a different sports car which happens to be his or my favourite sports car. .... I really don't know, but it could be that for all the $50 pledgers, they get the same rusted car and the $60 pledgers get a different rusted car to the $50 pledgers and so fourth but all the $250 speed demons get the same sports car. The $500 might get a better sports car than the speed demons.

Edited by JamesLuck01

Yea i got what your saying, but imo after they stated that having high end cars was gonna be a more special thing, so u feel  like it means something. I just think i will feel like it takes away from my sports car. If theres alot of ppl driving the same one around...and to solve the problem of getting a car you dont like, and someone gets one u do, in the same pledge group. they could  have a 2 or 3 car multiple choice,  pick one of 3 cars from your pledge group, so everyone could get the car they like, and it would still make it feel more special. I'm not saying your wrong, just wishful thinking

17 minutes ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

Yea i got what your saying, but imo after they stated that having high end cars was gonna be a more special thing, so u feel  like it means something. I just think i will feel like it takes away from my sports car. If theres alot of ppl driving the same one around...and to solve the problem of getting a car you dont like, and someone gets one u do, in the same pledge group. they could  have a 2 or 3 car multiple choice,  pick one of 3 cars from your pledge group, so everyone could get the car they like, and it would still make it feel more special. I'm not saying your wrong, just wishful thinking

I asked on twitter some time ago if we would get to pick the car but I am very sure the answer was a no unfortunately as much as I would like to pick.