Erlich

Jack Munson-Charcter Profile

A casualty of war went to hell and came back.

Jack was a sergeant at arms of the Hells Angels MC Sydney chapter. Jack didn't have much family so the angels were his family, but there was this one asshole named Clay he was the VP and he never trusted Jack, he always found a way to fuck him over. on a normal Saturday at a Starbucks, Jack enjoying a coffee with his old lady then shit hits the fan. Black SUV comes and lights up the Starbucks they throw a piece of paper out the window its written in Chinese and the only gang in Sydney who has beef with the angels were the 25K triads and he wanted revenge.

1 Month later  

Jack got what we wanted, Revenge. In this time a fella came by, his name was Michael Thatcher  (@Herzog)  he came from the UK and wanted to patch over but Clay didn't want that so he left but Jack and Michael had a good long talk while he was there. so the attack planned but Jack was gonna remember this day for the rest of his life. so through the gunfight, Clay and Jack were pinned down Clay said to Jack "Say hello to Satan for me." before Jack  can say anything he's shot and left for dead. 

2 years Later

Jack wakes up in the Royal London Hospital with 2 guys around him Michael Thatcher and  Micky Thompson ( @Micky_Tohmpson.)  They tell Jack that they paid for his recovery, they want him back in the 1%er life with a new family... The BAD COMPANY Family. Now Jack is The President of the AU Chapter on the Island of Identity and now that he's a president. No One will be left behind. 

Jack_sig.png.4160df0f785c7cfad16579cad04tumblr_nokooonNaR1tbxhb1o1_1280.thumb.jp

Jack Munson

ba0d6ca6f13c97b622b08e484826347c.thumb.j

Good old Fatboy

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Herzog said:

Problem? 

I dont know is there little man? My gang will see you in Identity. Choose your words carefully when you are speaking to leader. #gangbeef

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AUSTV said:

I dont know is there little man? My gang will see you in Identity. Choose your words carefully when you are speaking to leader. #gangbeef

Perfect, ill see you then... 

6 minutes ago, AUSTV said:

See ya on the US server! (if that's what you play on) xD 

4 minutes ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

See ya on the US server! (if that's what you play on) xD 

Your picture is wonderful Micky

You look like the kind of guy that I would beat up for looking at my little sister

13 minutes ago, AUSTV said:

You look like the kind of guy that I would beat up for looking at my little sister

What would I want to do with that trailer trash

Image result for roasted meme

4 minutes ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

What would I want to do with that trailer trash

Image result for roasted meme

She could teach you how to make better memes. 

6 minutes ago, AUSTV said:

See you in the streets, Micko>>>

You got it Austo 

Edited by Micky_Tohmpson

59 minutes ago, AUSTV said:

See you in the streets, Micko>>>

You remind me of one of those people who talk shit but then don't do anything. Sorta like sitting behind a gate yelling at the other side but when it opens you run away. If your so tough then don't use words to try and make yourself tough. When push comes to shove the only thing that matters is whose blood is spilled. You'll meet Bad Company don't worry. We'll be looking for you.

• Like 2