Question

Simple question. Will you still be able to buy founder's pack after the first module is released?

I want to buy Founder's pack but i don't have the money until the 20th of march.

7 answers to this question

Hey @Xnadur

no, you will not be able to buy these packages after the release of Town Square anymore. On the shop site there is also a banner with the information about this. 

We discussed this in another topic a few weeks ago

First @HairyGrenade answered yes, but it seems he get it wrong. 

38 minutes ago, Woritmor said:

Hey @Xnadur

no, you will not be able to buy these packages after the release of Town Square anymore. On the shop site there is also a banner with the information about this. 

We discussed this in another topic a few weeks ago

First @HairyGrenade answered yes, but it seems he get it wrong. 

Just sounds a bit weird that you wont be able to buy Citizenship when the first module is released.

I think they will just replace the old packages with new ones. With new (heavier) prices. But i am sure that there will be at least one package with beta and module access. Just with a heavier price. But just my thoughts about that. nothing official. 

7 minutes ago, Xnadur said:

Just sounds a bit weird that you wont be able to buy Citizenship when the first module is released.

It is because you had over a year to pledge and well if you didn't do it then why should they extend it? The modules and beta access are things for early backer before they even get released. 

Also if you don't have the money until 20th March then you might b fine because if we don't get an announcement before then; you should be fine. Game devs usually announce the release early e.g. like a week before. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

It is because you had over a year to pledge and well if you didn't do it then why should they extend it? The modules and beta access are things for early backer before they even get released. 

Also if you don't have the money until 20th March then you might b fine because if we don't get an announcement before then; you should be fine. Game devs usually announce the release early e.g. like a week before. 

Yes, you have a point here. That's comprehensible from a developers view because they want to thank the people who did there early investment in this game. 

We will see how they will handle it. I wish @Xnadur all the best that he can pledge as long as the packages are available :)

15 hours ago, Woritmor said:

I think they will just replace the old packages with new ones. With new (heavier) prices. But i am sure that there will be at least one package with beta and module access. Just with a heavier price. But just my thoughts about that. nothing official. 

My thoughts exactly.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I can only hope that i have time :) Thanks for the answer ;)