Raja

Module Size

Question

I have searched the forum and i don't believe this question was asked.

At this moment in time there are 11000 backers and the module is soon to be released. Claiming our place in any of the modules would be a first come first serve basis? and how many citizens would be able to participate?

@Paratus

@Motown

@HairyGrenade

7 answers to this question

There will be quite a few servers for Town Square, located all around the world. Town Square servers have a player limit, but we'll have a whole lot of them active for the first days of the release and we'll add/remove them as we see demand requires. We'll try to make sure that if a queue does happen, it won't be a long wait to get in.

• Like 8

48 minutes ago, Raja said:

There will be multiple Official servers for the Town Square Module but likely to be US servers only, however they could have European servers too.

To claim your spot in the Modules and Beta, you have to buy the founders pack or above. Their is no limit to how many players can claim a spot in the Modules and Beta.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SpirokBr said:

Will LuckyDuck have a Brazilian server at least? If you do not have staff, will you?

Sorry, I don't know if there will be an official server in Brazil for the Modules but US servers are close enough for Western Europe and all of North America and South America. However there will likely be servers everywhere possible/ in each region on full release if not before. I cannot say for certain and I am only A volunteer moderator for the forum and not staff for the servers.

• Like 1

To get Access to the module(s) you have to buy at least the founders pack. So not everyone of these 11000 people bought a founders pack or higher so there are fewer people wo have access to the modules (but at least most of them bought founders package or higher i think)

Everyone with founders pack or higher will have access to the modules as far as i know. 

@JamesLuck01 do you have any other information regarding this? And a question from me: Will there be official Servers up for the Town Square module or some kind of lobby system etc.?

On 2/28/2017 at 6:42 PM, Woritmor said:

To get Access to the module(s) you have to buy at least the founders pack. So not everyone of these 11000 people bought a founders pack or higher so there are fewer people wo have access to the modules (but at least most of them bought founders package or higher i think)

Everyone with founders pack or higher will have access to the modules as far as i know. 

What It says BETA Acess if you buy Founder's Pack And According To LuckyDuck And The Faq That The Modules are  Considred Alpha As Far As I Know??

20 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Haverá vários servidores oficiais para o Town Square Module, mas provavelmente serão apenas servidores dos EUA, no entanto, eles também podem ter servidores europeus.

Para reivindicar seu local nos Módulos e Beta, você deve comprar o pacote de fundadores ou acima. Não há limite para quantos jogadores podem reivindicar um local nos Módulos e Beta.

Will LuckyDuck have a Brazilian server at least? If you do not have staff, will you?