Sign in to follow this  
MeatyMcGee

Hello, I am Meaty from BC, Canada. Looking very forward to this game.

Just a basic hello.

My plan is to play the game somewhat Neutral and develop a productive corporation.

I enjoy the idea of making content and engaging in the economic activities, and will look really forwards to exploring the possibilities.

The manufacturing of content as a business in game really has my attention. I am an Idea machine, and bring a huge amount of online and irl experience to the table.

This includes 20 years working in the IT Sector, and more recently, earning a Diploma in Web Technologies. (Programming/Design)

I have hosted dozens of servers and played hundreds of games. Been into PC Gaming since my first computer, and Apple ][+. That should give you some idea of how long I have been around. I have over 3000 hours in Ark which is my current go to game, and I am super excited for the opportunities in Identity.

Good to be here with you all.

MeatyMcGee

Edited by MeatyMcGee

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! Welcome aboard and nice to meet you!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please read the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature.

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!