Sign in to follow this  
Rainy_Day

Owning a Bar

So while I'm aware that this topic has apparently been touched upon before, the only information I could find on this was pretty vague. I read in one of the earlier posts that bar ownership was not going to be a feature in the game, but there was no real source to confirm this. With that said, will it be possible to own a bar within the world of Identity, complete with decoration and the ability to host events such as karaoke and poker evenings? If not, will the premade bars have bartending jobs available or will they simply be run like any other NPC shop?

Thank you!

25 minutes ago, Rainy_Day said:

So while I'm aware that this topic has apparently been touched upon before, the only information I could find on this was pretty vague. I read in one of the earlier posts that bar ownership was not going to be a feature in the game, but there was no real source to confirm this. With that said, will it be possible to own a bar within the world of Identity, complete with decoration and the ability to host events such as karaoke and poker evenings? If not, will the premade bars have bartending jobs available or will they simply be run like any other NPC shop?

Thank you!

The devs stated on twitter or some other place that bars will not be ownable because they will be a safe zone which are known as "Sub Hubs" in Identity. I cannot remember where or give you a link to the source as it was time ago and also I don't have that at hand. Second set of questions I have no clue but would probably be NPC run and no waiting jobs. I am unsure though.