Sign in to follow this  
Woritmor

Hello from Germany

I already did a few postings in the forum but didn't introduce myself... until now! :)

So, hello guys, i'm Marcus, 28 year old from germany. I'm a gamer with a special passion for games from Blizzard like World of Warcraft. I like hard electronic dance music (Hardstyle and Hardcore, i was also a hobby DJ for a while). Besides that i'm a big fan of amusement parks and rollercoasters. 

I was introduced to identity over a year ago by my brother who found identity at kickstarter (Thank you @Melgore :D) The game looked very interesting at this time but there was not much infos about it (Just one trailer i think). So in December 2016 i looked back at the game again, watched the videos released until then and got many new infos about the game by reading the forums (especialy the Q&A section) and i decided to buy the founders pack.

With the information given in the last weeks and months (more infos about the game in the forums, Q&A, new videos etc.) i thought that this game has the potential to become the best game for roleplayers like me who roleplays in games like ARMA3 and GTA:SA. So i decided to give the game a bit more attention then usual and opened a german community for Identity, which will have a serious roleplay server when the time has come. (Read signature for more Infos if you want)

So i realy looking forward to build up a german community about a game i'm realy hyped for, meet new people and roleplay on our own community server when the time has come. I also look forward to explore the map and the opportunities this game will offer and ofcourse i'm looking forward to good and funny roleplay situations in game. 

My goal in identity itself is to become a cop and keep the streets clean and just have fun with nice people and friends in game. Sometimes its just that easy and cool situations which you will never forget happen spontaneous. So lets see what the future will bring.

@JamesLuck01 will be happy to hear that i already read the 2 FAQ's in his Signature and i recommend everybody to do so.

So, thats it for now. :)

Greetings from Germany

Edited by Woritmor

Welcome and also nice to meet you officially! I hope your community is a success!

I am glad that some notice the sources of info available to them instead of asking questions which are answered there.

• Like 1

Thank you for the warm welcome guys :)

11 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I am glad that some notice the sources of info available to them instead of asking questions which are answered there.

I don't like it when people these days don't do their research. It's easy to find nearly every information with a bit research. Google or use the search function in forums for example. Many people think "lets just post my question. someone will answer it." Just my personal oppinion :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ownersen said:

hey, welcome :) i allready registerd on "Second Identity" :)

will definitely see you ingame !

Thats nice to read. Thank you :)