torquier

Naturals disasters

6 minutes ago, torquier said:

Tsunamis, earthquakes, tornadoes, storms will there be in the game?

Maybe storms. Don't know about the first 3 though :/

• Like 1

I think they will add this later?

I'm not sure.

Would be kinda hard if no one got a insurance and a tsunami comes.

Another good idea for a business. Insurance company! (If they would add these things)

18 minutes ago, MeesterPlusser said:

I'm not sure.

Another good idea for a business. Insurance company! (If they would add these things)

If natural disasters are implemented, I highly doubt they will do any damage to your house in identity. Devs have stated that your house is your safe haven, and it can't be damaged, destroyed, or broken into, so perhaps having them in the game could be cool. I mean, it is confirmed that you don't have to worry about damage to your house.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, SkinnierSteve said:

If natural disasters are implemented, I highly doubt they will do any damage to your house in identity. Devs have stated that your house is your safe haven, and it can't be damaged, destroyed, or broken into, so perhaps having them in the game could be cool. I mean, it is confirmed that you don't have to worry about damage to your house.

Ah okay, thanks!

2 hours ago, torquier said:

Tsunamis, earthquakes, tornadoes, storms will there be in the game?

They have talked about these before and well they don't know how extreme it will be, They did say tornadoes, and tsunami's are likely not going to be too extreme if they do add them later on and I don't know about earth quakes. Storms are a more likely to be added as they are not as bad as the other ones generally.

5 hours ago, MeesterPlusser said:

I'm not sure.

Natural disasters are considered acts of God and hence not covered by insurance policies....In Canada at least

3 hours ago, Luck said:

Natural disasters are considered acts of God and hence not covered by insurance policies....In Canada at least

haha. Thats not what I mean. Sorry this really makes me laugh.

I ment if "god" added those disasters. And things could happen.

people could start an insurance company. Like in the real world

3 hours ago, Luck said:

So they offer free medical coverage but when a tornado hits the town every one is screwed? How bittersweet. Well that's Canada for ya lol.

21 hours ago, Mentality said:

So they offer free medical coverage but when a tornado hits the town every one is screwed? How bittersweet. Well that's Canada for ya lol.

Mate im pretty sure its the same all around the world in terms of insurance and i wouldn't look at Canada this way, we have free medical and an incompetent prime minister who ppl think everyone likes because he takes a lot of selfies...But anything's better than what the US has got

The devs want the game realistic but not too realistic it gets annoying. Like your TV cant break and you have to get it repaired so yeah storms will probably be the only thing that will be added

3 hours ago, Juncker said:

The devs want the game realistic but not too realistic it gets annoying. Like your TV cant break and you have to get it repaired so yeah storms will probably be the only thing that will be added

As I posted before. Even if they add the most brutal disasters, your house cannot be harmed in any  way, so that is not an issue.

19 hours ago, Luck said:

Mate im pretty sure its the same all around the world in terms of insurance and i wouldn't look at Canada this way, we have free medical and an incompetent prime minister who ppl think everyone likes because he takes a lot of selfies...But anything's better than what the US has got

It's a good thing you don't have to like the government to like your country.

Sounds like a cool idea but then would be so hard to pick up the piece of what happened and imagine how much money people would lose from these situations but would be something really cool to rp about think of all the news stations that would turn up and the rp you could get from this.