Juncker

BLAZE - Open for applications

58b5502cc9e2c_hereyago.thumb.jpg.ce3f874
MAIN INFO
Hello! If you are on the local discord server, you probably know who i am... If not allow me to introduce msyelf. My name is Juncker and i know almost everything about the game that is to know (ATM) Well im not here to tell my life story... The fact is we have gathered a few people (6 atm) And we have chosen to start a gang, called Blaze. We will be recruiting people from now on until he have enough people recruited. The Gang will be mostly focused on drug selling but we will also be going on heists and more. If you have any questions leave a comment.

REQUIREMENTS
1: You being able to do Semi-Serious RP
2: Have fairly good aim
3: Mic required (Good mic if available)
4: Being active more than once a week (If going on holiday contact us)
5: Having the app "Discord" (If you get accepted you will be sent a link for interview)
6: Being able to speak English, if you are American prepare for high ping. Just saying

RANKS
I will try to keep this post as simple as possible, so your brains doesn't die: So i made a "Family tree" There will be infinite space for Footsoldier (Until we have enough) By the way every "Could be you!" Is a free slot I will update this of course. The Generals each have a division each which is: Head of Production: Franceska, Head of Sales: Juncker (me), Head of Assault: Kevazy, Head of Security: Grindmaster.
58b54c438f5d8_FAMILYTREE-Page1(1).thumb.

HOW TO APPLY
You will be given a template look under this text. Just fill that in and post it in the comments :)

Template

(Real Life) Name:

(In game) Name:

Why you want to join:

Why we should choose you:

Anything else you would like to tell us?

What rank would you like to be?

Thank you for your time

Edited by Juncker