Tomahawk22

about buying or lets say supporting this game

my name is sushant and i am 19 years old. i am from nepal. i have always been a rpg fan but getting a chance to play a mmorpg is like a dream come true. i wanted to contribute to the developers. but i dont have a paypal account. i have used steam for buying game through steam gift cards. so the question is IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY I CAN CONTRIBUTE AND GET ACCESS TO BETA OF THIS GAME ? i am going for the 30 dollars moduel. any help or suggestion would be appreciated and also i apolozize for my poor english.

6 minutes ago, Tomahawk22 said:

my name is sushant and i am 19 years old. i am from nepal. i have always been a rpg fan but getting a chance to play a mmorpg is like a dream come true. i wanted to contribute to the developers. but i dont have a paypal account. i have used steam for buying game through steam gift cards. so the question is IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY I CAN CONTRIBUTE AND GET ACCESS TO BETA OF THIS GAME ? i am going for the 30 dollars moduel. any help or suggestion would be appreciated and also i apolozize for my poor english.

You can get a prepaid Debit/ Credit card and then choose the option to pay just by using a debit/ credit card instead of signing in to paypal and then enter the pre-paid cards info in like a debit/ credit card! or put your debit/ credit card info in.

9 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

You can get a prepaid Debit/ Credit card and then choose the option to pay just by using a debit/ credit card instead of signing in to paypal and then enter the pre-paid cards info in like a debit/ credit card! or put your debit/ credit card info in.

about that would  i have applied for  debit card (which i will get in about a week)but the problem is it is valid on neplal and india. can i use this card to make the purchase? also thanks for helping.

Edited by Tomahawk22

9 minutes ago, Tomahawk22 said:

about that would  i have applied for  debit card (which i will get in about a week)but the problem is it is valid on neplal and india. can i use this card to make the purchase? also thanks for helping.

You can buy pre-paid credit/ debit cards and just enter the information the same way as a bank card.

• Like 1