13 minutes ago, torquier said:

Will there be aliens in the game?

Excuse me but are you being serious? because I doubt that and no Aliens don't exist in real life and even if they did they would not be in the game because that is going into space things. This game is a Modern MMO Open World game based on Modern day life in the US!

• Like 1

And who says that in that everyday life of the USA there are extraterrestrials obvservando from the heavens from time to time? xD

5 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Perdone, pero estás hablando en serio? porque dudo de que no hay extranjeros y no existen en la vida real e incluso si lo hicieran, no estarían en el juego, ya que va en cosas espaciales. Este juego es un juego MMO moderno mundo abierto basado en la vida cotidiana moderna en los EE.UU.!

• Like 1

I mean an easter egg

6 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Excuse me but are you being serious? because I doubt that and no Aliens don't exist in real life and even if they did they would not be in the game because that is going into space things. This game is a Modern MMO Open World game based on Modern day life in the US!

6 minutes ago, torquier said:

I mean an easter egg

A Easter egg how? 

Please explain what you mean. I doubt there will be a thing like Big Foot in GTA but with an Alien. That breaks immersion but there will be other Easter Eggs like phrases maybe from other games or films or even objects as long as it is a realistic thing to have!

Edited by JamesLuck01

Well imagine from time to time, you see an O.V.N.I Go through the sky, or strange lights only 1 in 20 times

5 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Un huevo de Pascua, ¿cómo? 

Por favor explique lo que quiere decir. Dudo que habrá una cosa como Big Foot en GTA pero con un Alien. Que se convierte en inmersión, pero habrá otros huevos de Pascua como frases tal vez de otros juegos o películas o incluso objetos con tal de que una cosa es realista tener!

5 minutes ago, torquier said:

Well imagine from time to time, you see an O.V.N.I Go through the sky, or strange lights only 1 in 20 times

Wrong type of game, I just don't think it would fit in Identity.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Aliens are real. Not trying to be rude here, but if you really think all the UFO sightings around the world are hoaxes and believe in all the coverups and believe that out of infinite amounts of planets ours is the only one with life, you are very narrow minded.

Edited by SkinnierSteve
  • Like 4

25 minutes ago, SkinnierSteve said:

Aliens are real. Not trying to be rude here, but if you really think all the UFO sightings around the world are hoaxes and believe in all the coverups and believe that out of infinite amounts of planets ours is the only one with life, you are very narrow minded.

I think the same that you. That's why I do not see bullshit put that. I have sighted UFOs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SkinnierSteve said:

Maybe there is life in the galaxy but there is no proof of it and so as long as no proof then I won't believe it. It is not realistic for this game to have aliens because it is not seen in modern day life. Also no aircraft and also it is not a space game so why would there be aliens I am just being realistic to what we actually see!

34 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Maybe there is life in the galaxy but there is no proof of it and so as long as no proof then I won't believe it. It is not realistic for this game to have aliens because it is not seen in modern day life. Also no aircraft and also it is not a space game so why would there be aliens I am just being realistic to what we actually see!

Here's all the proof you need: http://whatculture.com/science/10-compelling-pieces-evidence-prove-aliens-visited-earth  

Aliens have been visiting earth for thousands of years, but the sightings and UFO crashes are all covered up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SkinnierSteve said:

Here's all the proof you need: http://whatculture.com/science/10-compelling-pieces-evidence-prove-aliens-visited-earth  

Aliens have been visiting earth for thousands of years, but the sightings and UFO crashes are all covered up.

Well, I am saying it is still not realistic to have them in this game when they are not a everyday thing. Also it is not a space game, which they relate to. 

5 hours ago, torquier said:

Will there be aliens in the game?

It probably won't, but some modder out there will probably make an alien mod :P

5 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

jesus, why do you have to be so harsh about it? the man asked a simple question, why be mean about something you don't give a shit about? Aliens are extremely real and the facts are their 100%

• Like 2

Theres a lot of users on here who would like something to do with aliens. Whether or not you believe they are real or not, you shouldnt just shit on someones idea. Me and a buddy were going to host a radio show talking about aliens. Whether or not they will exist in game thats always something you could take up @torquier

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Theres a lot of users on here who would like something to do with aliens. Whether or not you believe they are real or not, you shouldnt just shit on someones idea. Me and a buddy were going to host a radio show talking about aliens. Whether or not they will exist in game thats always something you could take up @torquier

@Herzog SORRY? I have said that I believe in UFOs and that they implement them.

this must be a joke people are arguing about aliens being real in identity forums, First off the universe is far too big too not have other lifeforms but on the other hand who the fuck cares about aliens being in identity like I don't mean too sound rude but I would like to just play the game without lizard men abducting me and putting a probe in my ass no thanks.

FuqFace 2017

1 hour ago, AlphaWolf13 said:

It probably won't, but some modder out there will probably make an alien mod :P

Except, they already said they have no plans for mods for the game, which is good and bad at the same time.

1 hour ago, Herzog said:

I didn't shit on the idea of people talking about them but we should not see something like on the ground and also It would break immersion because you don't see a alien walking around in real life do you.

As a Easter Egg it would be alright but might just break immersion for the setting of the game in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

jesus, why do you have to be so harsh about it? the man asked a simple question, why be mean about something you don't give a shit about? Aliens are extremely real and the facts are their 100%

Have you seen a alien? Doubt it. But yes they may be real as like I said in the universe but we don't see them day to day roaming on earth. e.g. it is un-realistic and immersion breaking.

16 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Except, they already said they have no plans for mods for the game, which is good and bad at the same time.

I didn't shit on the idea of people talking about them but we should not see something like on the ground and also It would break immersion because you don't see a alien walking around in real life do you.

As a Easter Egg it would be alright but might just break immersion for the setting of the game in my opinion.

Have you seen a alien? Doubt it. But yes they may be real as like I said in the universe but we don't see them day to day roaming on earth. e.g. it is un-realistic and immersion breaking.

So let me get this straight. This world has been around since the beginning of time itself. Huge giant lizards roamed the world. Then were killed by a giant rock. Then monkeys evolved into higher beings for the next million years. Going from getting killed by childbirth to finding cures for cancer. Going to the moon and soon to mars. Discovering that our universe is infinite and with that so are the possibilities.

And you still find it hard to believe that people have seen aliens?.. Smh James 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Arky said:

So let me get this straight. This world has been around since the beginning of time itself. Huge giant lizards roamed the world. Then were killed by a giant rock. Then monkeys evolved into higher beings for the next million years. Going from getting killed by childbirth to finding cures for cancer. Going to the moon and soon to mars. Discovering that our universe is infinite and with that so are the possibilities.

And you still find it hard to believe that people have seen aliens?.. Smh James 

Yet, you didn't read what I said. I said yes they may exist in the universe but We don't see them in our "DAY to DAY" lives! I didn't exactly say there is no other life forms out in the universe. Also they may have seen something, but I don't think there is hard evidence of them as the governments will cover things up like all the stories. Also I don't believe everything I hear or see on the internet or even on tv because the truth can bent round and so how do we know what is the truth or not. Unless we see things with our own eyes nothing always the truth and I am not saying that they have not been seen, but it is not likely that more a single person has seen at the same time which causes the stories to be uncertain.

and I know you never read what I said that you quoted above because it clearly says:

49 minutes ago, Arky said:

That is in the quote.