11 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Excuse me but are you being serious? because I doubt that and no Aliens don't exist in real life and even if they did they would not be in the game because that is going into space things. This game is a Modern MMO Open World game based on Modern day life in the US!

Excuse me...Aliens do exist in real life its all a government conspiracy...*Grabs Tinfoil hat* Don't let them hide the truth they are among us

• Like 1

Wtf no, No aliens.  This is a realistic game.  Plus there are only a few NPCs in the game and I can guarantee aliens won't be one.  Also you will not be able to play as an alien that would be the dumbiest thing ever.

Enough of the preaching. Whether they exist or not, this game is going to be based on the average citizen's way of life. No room for the paranormal in this. I'm not trying to trample beliefs, the game is just based on way of life.

• Like 1

This entire topic was stemmed off of him saying it should be included as an Easter Egg and you people flipped your shit about it. 

@torquier I believe that they should be added because that would be an amazing feature to have as an Easter Egg.

Edited by Arky
  • Like 2

It's statistically impossible that we are the only living things. But hey, having any of them at home is quite the opposite.

People see strange things. Way too many people see way too strange things, and I personally don't mind if they are true or not, but without shitting in anybody's ideas, an alien in identity is not cool to me. 

I am the creator of the message, and unca I said to see them in person. Just an easter egg from time to time see a light pass through the sky quickly you have a lot of things to see, through the forest and something else ... I never said to have contact

This is seriously still a topic of discussion? 

What true purpose would an alien easter egg serve? It isn't like Asylum has referenced aliens before, which is normally how easter eggs are established.

For example, most aliens in GTA V, are an easter egg to the aliens in GTA SA, which was an easter egg for the geography they created in GTA SA (Due to the fact Las Venturas is a mix of Nevada and New Mexico) 

An alien easter egg wouldn't fit Identity due to multiple reasons; Geography, Content, Focus Of Game, etc. 

Perhaps other conspiracy based easter eggs regarding Illuminati or a Secret Government,  but I doubt Aliens.