Sign in to follow this  
MeesterPlusser

Hi there

coming-soon-fancy-gold-divider-metal-2-t

Hi there!

I would like to introduce myself to who ever is reading this.

My name is uhhhh, call me dean.

I'm not actually dean, hell I don't even look like a dean.

But just call me dean since this is a role-play game :D

I'm 15 years old and I'm from the netherlands.

Now that we've got that out of the way, lets talk about some things I like.

* I've always liked roleplaying games, it's fun and you can be who ever you are.

* I like to watch series/movies, so if you know any talk to me about it!

* I love to talk and start a convo about anything with my friends or just someone random.

* I love to write.

* I like to work in a team and achieve tons of things.

Lets not make this too long so I will stop here.

86521e6cd3ee08b61e2560ca520b382a.png

Q & A

What are you going to do on "Identity"?

I got a view things I would like to do.

1) Meet people

2) Design clothes

3) Write a book?

4) Start a company

5) Have a great time

You are just a kid, can you even play mature?

I think you got a good reason to think 15 year olds are childish. 

I don't place myself in that category, because I think I didn't grew up like the most 15 year olds.

Most of the things I needed to do alone and I needed to learn how to be mature faster then most kids would.

Also I've been gaming a lot with people other then me and that's why I act older... (I guess)

What do you do for school?

Lets say I don't really do anything for school right now ...

When I'm done with secondary modern school I will probably go to a business school.

Where I will learn how to setup my own company.

What is your favorite tv show?

I've watched a ton of series so I can talk about a lot, but my favorite is The Walking Dead.

I hope you know a little bit about me right now and have fun on this game guys!

thanks for reading :D

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! Welcome aboard and nice to meet you!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity? (I know you put things you want to do already but this is what will you do first or what order)

I love to watch series / movies and I have watched pretty much all my DVD's in this house I am in which is over 400. I also have watched things like 10 seasons of "Small Ville", I watched All of "NCIS New Orleons", I am currently watching "Criminal Minds" and My favourite films/ movies are "Star Wars" and "James Bond".

Please read the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature.

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! Welcome aboard and nice to meet you!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity? (I know you put things you want to do already but this is what will you do first or what order)

I love to watch series / movies and I have watched pretty much all my DVD's in this house I am in which is over 400. I also have watched things like 10 seasons of "Small Ville", I watched All of "NCIS New Orleons", I am currently watching "Criminal Minds" and My favourite films/ movies are "Star Wars" and "James Bond".

Please read the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature.

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

I look forward to make progress in this game.

I like a game that you have so many objectives that you just are never done with it.

My goals are to make friends or play with my friends atm and just have lots of fun and make a big business.

Hi @MeesterPlusser and welcome to the identity community.

Nice introduction you got there (Especialy the part "You are just a kid, can you even play mature?") 

Maybe we meet each other sometimes in game. Enjoy your stay and greetings from germany to our neighbours :P

• Like 1