Implementation of Musical Instruments

This is just an idea that I hope the Developers will see and further develop down the line. It would be a fun and new role-play aspect that no other game that I know of have ever done. It would affect many of the businesses in the world with band merchandise, concert tickets, and maybe even being able to purchase their music on a player's phone or computer. I can see this adding a major aspect to the game and it would be the first of its kind. 

• Like 1

This has been addressed before. I'd imagine while they'd like to, they need to work on more important things first, and don't have plans to implement them on release. Though you could always broadcast music through your mic.

5 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

This has been addressed before. I'd imagine while they'd like to, they need to work on more important things first, and don't have plans to implement them on release. Though you could always broadcast music through your mic.

Do you think they would at least implement a media player that allowed you to play music videos like some DarkRP servers on Garry's Mod do?

5 minutes ago, Titanium said:

Do you think they would at least implement a media player that allowed you to play music videos like some DarkRP servers on Garry's Mod do?

7 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

Yes you can play real radio stations on the radio, also can watch twitch or YouTube on the TV. 

This has been addressed before and yes you can play instruments and also form bands but it is not a career / job as it is an extra/ hobby thing. You should read up more about the game using all resources available on the forum including the search bar.

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Yes you can play real radio stations on the radio, also can watch twitch or YouTube on the TV. 

This has been addressed before and yes you can play instruments and also form bands but it is not a career / job as it is an extra/ hobby thing. You should read up more about the game using all resources available on the forum including the search bar.

Ok, thanks. I'm constantly learning more and more about this game. 

7 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Ah right. I was remembering a thread about the career, not instruments themselves.