Hultnbultn

Cook looking for Cartel or Biker Gang

Identity2.jpg.0ff7a899e8a24d5c77c6f492aaHi, 

I am a 25 years old graphics and UX designer from Sweden and i am looking for a cartel or a biker gang who are need for a cook. Doesn't really mater if its coke, meth, extacy or designer drugs. Ever since i watcher Breaking Bad i have wanted to make my own drugs in a van and create chaos. I will of course also help out with the development of the cartels website, logotypes and anything else i can come up with. 

13 minutes ago, Hultnbultn said:

Identity2.jpg.0ff7a899e8a24d5c77c6f492aaHi, 

I am a 25 years old graphics and UX designer from Sweden and i am looking for a cartel or a biker gang who are need for a cook. Doesn't really mater if its coke, meth, extacy or designer drugs. Ever since i watcher Breaking Bad i have wanted to make my own drugs in a van and create chaos. I will of course also help out with the development of the cartels website, logotypes and anything else i can come up with. 

Hey brother, you concept for your character and the path you wish to take them is very interesting. I think it could be very fun too depending on how serious you become about the drug game and the drugs you produce. 

I run a motorcycle club known as Feared N Fearless MC and we are always looking to expand our businesses with new ventures and opportunities. 

In order to avoid any prying eyes on the forum, I will PM you regarding your business and your ability. 

1 hour ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

Hey brother, you concept for your character and the path you wish to take them is very interesting. I think it could be very fun too depending on how serious you become about the drug game and the drugs you produce. 

I run a motorcycle club known as Feared N Fearless MC and we are always looking to expand our businesses with new ventures and opportunities. 

In order to avoid any prying eyes on the forum, I will PM you regarding your business and your ability. 

The Rangers are gonna stick with guns for now. You got this one brother ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Herzog said:

The Rangers are gonna stick with guns for now. You got this one brother ;)

Sound brother. You know where to find party supplies, we know where to get shiny and loud toys. Lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

@Micky_Tohmpson that is fine, just as long as our businesses don't interrupt each other. I am pretty sure we can work around each other, and maybe even work together.  

True that brother. Looking forward to it. 

Another cook couldn't hurt. Read up on the Drayton Syndicate, and if you're interested hit me up in private.