NOE

NOE's Introduction

Hello Identiy,

my name is NOE (RP: Noe Rock) I'm a 15 year old Student from Germany. My favorite roleplay is it to be a Cop. After finishing school in Germany I want to join a US Police Department (A small one not like LA or Miami). I'm also interested in Administration on Roleplay Servers. 

If you wanna know more about me just message me and I will answer your questions. 

-Noe Rock

Hello NOE,

welcome to the identity community. :) I'm also from germany and its nice to see more germans joining this game. Maybe we see/speak each others sometimes in game.

PS: If you're looking for a german identity community and server in the future look in my signature here in the forums.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Woritmor said:

Hello NOE,

welcome to the identity community. :) I'm also from germany and its nice to see more germans joining this game. Maybe we see/speak each others sometimes in game.

PS: If you're looking for a german identity community and server in the future look in my signature here in the forums.

Nice thanks for the offer but I prefer to speak English :D

6 minutes ago, NOE said:

Nice thanks for the offer but I prefer to speak English :D

It's ok :) I'm just wondering: Do you realy want to leave germany to become a cop in the US or was this in Roleplay? Sometimes people introduces themselves with real life things and some with in Roleplay things. It's hard to differ sometimes :D

4 minutes ago, Woritmor said:

It's ok :) I'm just wondering: Do you realy want to leave germany to become a cop in the US or was this in Roleplay? Sometimes people introduces themselves with real life things and some with in Roleplay things. It's hard to differ sometimes :D

Yes it was Reallife. I don't like the German System I prefer to do my work by myself that's why I want to join a US LOE they often have Single patrols.

-Noe Rock

I can understand what you mean. That's a realy big step. As i can read you have bright plans for the future :D Good luck with this :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Woritmor said:

I can understand what you mean. That's a realy big step. As i can read you have bright plans for the future :D Good luck with this :)

Thanks man. Now it's your turn what are your Plans?

-Noe Rock

11 minutes ago, NOE said:

Thanks man. Now it's your turn what are your Plans?

-Noe Rock

Well, i am 28 years old already in real life and i am a IT-System Engineer :) So you can say my life ist pretty "straight forward". Work, earn money and those things. :D As Hobby i'm a gamer (i love blizzard games like World of warcraft), i'm a big amusement park and rollercoaster fan and love hard electronic dance music :D

5 minutes ago, Woritmor said:

Well, i am 28 years old already in real life and i am a IT-System Engineer :) So you can say my life ist pretty "straight forward". Work, earn money and those things. :D As Hobby i'm a gamer (i love blizzard games like World of warcraft), i'm a big amusement park and rollercoaster fan and love hard electronic dance music :D

Damn you really got your life together...

-Noe Rock

Yeah, thats right.

OK, when in read this again i'm looking like an old grandpa sitting in a rocking chair already :D

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community! Welcome aboard and nice to meet you!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please read the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature.

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Also Good Luck with those plans.

Cheerio!