Could You please Add space slips so You could travel to other planets and start life there, it would be so Cool, i can never find a Good space game like That

They talked about maybe adding new themes after release but I think Space ships won't be added simply because it doesn't add to the realistic setting of this game.

-Noe Rock

I don't think they would add spaceships, mostly because they want to focus on more things necessary in the game, and I think spaceships would kind of be an extra thing. They also don't plan on adding air crafts into the game, so as to not break immersion, so that's another reason why they will most likely not add space ships. However, if you're looking for a space game, I think Star Citizen would probably be the best option. I haven't heard a lot on the game, but I do know the game is all about space xD so maybe you can check it out! 

• Like 2

Air travel, from what Devs have stated on it,  isn't available in game. Therefore it safe to assume spaceships and space travel will not be added.

Identity has no Planes or consumer air travel within it, due to the fact that it would make the Island feel small. So to avoid any issue like that, the Devs opted to not add any air tavel.  

From what has been gathered, police may have air support, but there is no consumer air travel, and probably will never have space travel.

20 minutes ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

From what has been gathered, police may have air support, but there is no consumer air travel, and probably will never have space travel.

Nah, the devs said No aircraft at all including the police.

6 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Nah, the devs said No aircraft at all including the police.

My mistake, I thought they did mention police Helicopters by I am mistaken. 

When I saw this thread I knew I would end up shaking my head due to the ridiculousness. This is a MMORPG that is going to be focused on real life elements. Now, I'm a paranormal believer myself, but it is too far out of the norm. There are plenty of games you can play that involve space action (No Man's Land, CoD Infinite Warfare). We do not need any of that here. The devs are focusing on the average everyday experiences and activities.

On 27/2/2017 at 2:24 PM, Alelor2k said:

Could You please Add space slips so You could travel to other planets and start life there, it would be so Cool, i can never find a Good space game like That

Hmmm.... I don't think you've even tried to find one, because there are quite a few great space games, and I find it very unlikely that none of them appeals you.

Among them all, since you are in the Identity forum, your space alternative is most likely Star Citizen. 

Maybe I'll see you there someday.

The devs try to make the game realistic but not too realistic. This. Is. Not. No. Man's. Sky. 2.

Edited by Juncker