Anxiety

Tesla Advanced Military Solutions

Tesla Advanced Military Solutions is a privately owned and operated business dealing in Weapons, Transport, Protection and vehicles.

You will be able to purchase a wide range of weaponry, transporting services , protection services and vehicles through TAMS

tesla.thumb.jpg.2e2fc2d20a2aca22a31008e1

These services include but are not limited too :

Body Guards

Cargo Transport

Weapons

Vehicles

Private Army's

Area Protection

We are currently hiring in the following positions :

Body Guards

Soliders

Truck Drivers

Chief Of Operations

Receptionists. 

Application to Fill out :

Name :

Position Desired :

Your Personal Skill set :

Time Available to Play ( On Average ) :

Thank you for reading and remember to think TESLA when you think of Military Solutions.

- Anxiety , CEO and Founder of Tesla Military Solutions

Tesla.jpf

• Like 1

Not sure how much military grade equipment will be in the game, but I think it's a good idea to specialize in their production.

However, I think that as far as providing private security, that market is fairly saturated.

5 hours ago, uncannierlink said:

Not sure how much military grade equipment will be in the game, but I think it's a good idea to specialize in their production.

However, I think that as far as providing private security, that market is fairly saturated.

I work with a lot of the other companies in the field in partnerships etc.

Might want to thing about some extra.

Because I looked at these ideas and I don't really see something original.

Maybe watch some things on internet and be creative.

Get a good idea how to be original and DON'T post it.

Because I see people posting original ideas, but that will allow people to copy them and maybe make more money then the idea creator. (that's how it goes in the real world too)

Seems like just like when this forum started and there were too many Mafia's, no there are just too many PMC's. Not that its a bad idea or anything but there are already companies that have been here for a while and grabbed the members that they need. Just leaves the last few to suffer without the people that want to do this sort of stuff. I mean im not someone to say that once the game releases there wont be more of those kinds of people but just my opinion, it might be worth looking into a backup whether its joining another PMC or trying out something a bit more unique.

7 minutes ago, MeesterPlusser said:

Get a good idea how to be original and DON'T post it.

Because I see people posting original ideas, but that will allow people to copy them and maybe make more money then the idea creator. (that's how it goes in the real world too)

I made a hunting shop a while back and when i left it some guy asked if he could borrow the idea of the shop. I said yes and an hour later he posted his post and it was EXACTLY the same as mine. Same info, same pictures even the same idea for membership hunts and stuff. No credit to me whatsoever. Really pisses me off xD

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Seems like just like when this forum started and there were too many Mafia's, no there are just too many PMC's. Not that its a bad idea or anything but there are already companies that have been here for a while and grabbed the members that they need. Just leaves the last few to suffer without the people that want to do this sort of stuff. I mean im not someone to say that once the game releases there wont be more of those kinds of people but just my opinion, it might be worth looking into a backup whether its joining another PMC or trying out something a bit more unique.

I made a hunting shop a while back and when i left it some guy asked if he could borrow the idea of the shop. I said yes and an hour later he posted his post and it was EXACTLY the same as mine. Same info, same pictures even the same idea for membership hunts and stuff. No credit to me whatsoever. Really pisses me off xD

I know, that's how it goes in the real world and people need to think about those things first but well. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Herzog said:

There have always been too many PMCs. Also, a high number of crime families is realistic when you think about it.

Also just to clarify, I don't mind the large number of PMCs, it drives the price of security down as there is more competition, I just don't recommend anyone start another one for that exact reason.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

There have always been too many PMCs. Also, a high number of crime families is realistic when you think about it.

Also just to clarify, I don't mind the large number of PMCs, it drives the price of security down as there is more competition, I just don't recommend anyone start another one for that exact reason.

I'd consider there to be three "Security" company's that are big enough, Alpha Military Corporation, Atlas, and Aegis. Many of the smaller ones has dissolved into these or have just disbanded. And no doubt there will be plenty of crime that we are needed.

Edited by Alpha

22 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

And I would consider ours to be the only one expressly made to be Military orientated instead of Security based

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Alpha said:

And I would consider ours to be the only one expressly made to be Military orientated instead of Security based

We aren't infringing on you guys, we are predominantly focusing on Arm's and Vehicle deals, as well as armed convoy and cargo deliveries while all our protection services will be outsourced through companies such as your own and aegis

29 minutes ago, Anxiety said:

We aren't infringing on you guys, we are predominantly focusing on Arm's and Vehicle deals, as well as armed convoy and cargo deliveries while all our protection services will be outsourced through companies such as your own and aegis

Edited by Alpha

Hmmmm this can be very useful for us we could do with some of the cargo transport and area protection. i will make sure to keep in contact with you guys.