Bizzaar

Gun Store Ownership

I want to jump right into the main question: Are we going to be able to sell weapons from owned stores? I've listened to every developer Q&A and looked around online, thus to no avail to find out if there is anyway to buy - sell weaponry. I truly hope this will be the case because I would love a reason to start posting my business proposal into the business section. Would really like to work hand in hand with PMCs and regular citizens alike.

Edited by Bizzaar

Hi Bizzaar

If you will see on this video clip,  around 7 min 16 sec in the clip he says that it will not be possible to own a gun shop, and then he explains why.

Best regards
Turaxis

Edited by Turaxis
  • Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

i would like to see this in the game with two types of it Legal and illegal if possible.  like a gunshop owner and a gun underworld/gang type seller or something similar  

I totally support the idea of having gun shops so restricted. I was so happy when I found out about this choice, player run guns? We can't even trust average gamers  with cars.

I can definitely understand the restrictions, but having too many can certainly cause some issues, or desires to play the game. Granted, I will state for a fact, even though it isn't allowed, that in no way shape or form makes me not want to try/play this game. I can see further along in development changes being implemented, but for now, I think the restrictions are necessary. Having a bunch of psychos running around popping each other with high powered automatic weaponry, sniper rifles, etc., is definitely not the beginning launch of this game I want to see. To many games fall to trolling and arrogance, I hope this game sets a new standard for true role play, and creates that desired environment that I think we all in this community crave. Honestly, this question was merely asked because I'm a profiteer. I like to profit from things, and now I know I can't profit from this. Any way to make a buck, that's my policy.

Edited by Bizzaar