Sign in to follow this  
Ownersen

Hello from germany

Hello guys,

My name is Chris and im from germany, im 30 year old and work as a Motion Designer & 3D Generalist .

I´m reallly thrilled about this game and cant wait to finally play it. I played The Altislife-Mod for Arma3. But after nearly 1200h of playing i need a change. I mostly played as a Cop on a german server. People knew me for my Roleplay as the Grandpa-Cop with a few signs of dementia. Not sure about what I want to be in identity but im planning on going with the law and do only legal things and maybe im a Grandpa again... lets see if that plan works out :)

so yeah, thats all i can say at the moment, nice to meet you guys and lets all have a good time :)

Edited by Ownersen
  • Like 1

GutenTag :)

Welcome to the community. Love the sounds of your grandad roleplay man :P Cant wait to play get into some RP with you 

Herzog

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community! Welcome aboard and nice to meet you!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please read the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature.

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

The most i look forward is the RP. I just love the interactions with people on a RP based game.

My goal is to just have fun and meet new people.

but i have a question about this game and i dont really know where i can ask it in the forum. Will i be able to play on the US servers even though im from germany ? I know my Ping will probably be very high but just out of curiosity, would this be allowed ?

38 minutes ago, Ownersen said:

The most i look forward is the RP. I just love the interactions with people on a RP based game.

My goal is to just have fun and meet new people.

but i have a question about this game and i dont really know where i can ask it in the forum. Will i be able to play on the US servers even though im from germany ? I know my Ping will probably be very high but just out of curiosity, would this be allowed ?

Nothing will stop you from doing that my good man. I have chapters on EU, US and AU servers and will be visiting their servers regularly

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Nothing will stop you from doing that my good man. I have chapters on EU, US and AU servers and will be visiting their servers regularly

nice, glad to hear that ! :) ill keep my eyes out for you !

• Like 1

Hello @Ownersen and welcome to the identity community. :)

I'm interested : on which server are you playing the grandpa cop? :)

Greetings from North Rhine-Westphalia

On 27.2.2017 at 3:42 PM, Woritmor said:

Hello @Ownersen and welcome to the identity community. :)

I'm interested : on which server are you playing the grandpa cop? :)

Greetings from North Rhine-Westphalia

hi and thanks :)

i really dont know on what server i will play on. i think EU and hopefully on the US server... have to see because of the ping.

//edit damnit, i misread your question :D i: was playing on a german server called BRUUUDIS, currently not playing altis-life :D

greetings from RLP :)

Edited by Ownersen
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, MeesterPlusser said:

Welcome!

Could u show any of your work?

would love to see it!

sure, here is one project i finished recently. But im not in the office today, so i can only show stuff i made in my spare time.

jellyfish_final_001-jpg-barbeitet_01.jpg

Edited by Ownersen
  • Like 2