Sign in to follow this  
marcusfei

Hello from Vancouver

Hi everyone,

I am from Vancouver, Canada. This game looks cool and awesome I bought the $150 pledge. I like to meet new friends and experience a new world and a new life in identity. 

Edited by marcusfei
  • Like 2

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! Nice to meet you too!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please read the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature.

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

6 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! Nice to meet you too!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please read the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature.

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

I am usually a crafter in most mmo's and I look forward to building in Identity as well as playing as a cop or pilot or cool careers. Have not decided that much yet but when I first saw your video I know this game is for me. I see lots of building and crafting things and gathering and stuff like that. Can't wait to explore it. I hope in the future Identity will become a bigger place creating map of entire North America and the world so we can also go to airport and travel to other parts of the world and have fun in other parts of the world, build business, buy houses, etc.. etc.. like in real life lol...

6 hours ago, Pipebomb said:

Nice, Im also from Vancouver :D

Hi Pipebomb

Cool, nice to meet ya.

1 hour ago, marcusfei said:

I am usually a crafter in most mmo's and I look forward to building in Identity as well as playing as a cop or pilot or cool careers. Have not decided that much yet but when I first saw your video I know this game is for me. I see lots of building and crafting things and gathering and stuff like that. Can't wait to explore it. I hope in the future Identity will become a bigger place creating map of entire North America and the world so we can also go to airport and travel to other parts of the world and have fun in other parts of the world, build business, buy houses, etc.. etc.. like in real life lol...

Just don't forget, there is no pilot career or job as no aircraft or no building buildings like houses.

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Just don't forget, there is no pilot career or job as no aircraft or no building buildings like houses.

Ok, yes, maybe they will have those in the future. I understand a game like this in the beginning, beta, is still a game in production. I've played games in the past in beta, sandbox, and there's lots of bugs and things missing. But they all improved overtime. 

I'll be focusing more on business, making my apartment look good, exploring and meeting new people in Identity. 

1 hour ago, marcusfei said:

Ok, yes, maybe they will have those in the future. I understand a game like this in the beginning, beta, is still a game in production. I've played games in the past in beta, sandbox, and there's lots of bugs and things missing. But they all improved overtime. 

I'll be focusing more on business, making my apartment look good, exploring and meeting new people in Identity. 

They are not even planning those for full release, well especially building buildings. Aircraft maybe in far future would be added but it might not happen.

4 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

They are not even planning those for full release, well especially building buildings. Aircraft maybe in far future would be added but it might not happen.

We'll have to see what happens in the future. No one knows lol.. anything can happen. Some people like to fly in the game maybe use a jetpack would be cool in the future.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_pack

10 hours ago, marcusfei said:

We'll have to see what happens in the future. No one knows lol.. anything can happen. Some people like to fly in the game maybe use a jetpack would be cool in the future.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_pack

Not a jet pack... They didn't add planes as they don't want anyone to miss the action / avoid it in anyway (on ground). Also there is only 1 airport so it would not make sense having planes. It makes the map feel small when you travel to fast by aircraft too but hopefully in the future they will add them with another Island we can travel too.

welcome to the identity community marcusfei, 

it's nice to see how the community grows. greetings from germany to vancouver. 

12 hours ago, Woritmor said:

welcome to the identity community marcusfei, 

it's nice to see how the community grows. greetings from germany to vancouver. 

Hi Woritmor,

Nice to meet you. 

13 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Not a jet pack... They didn't add planes as they don't want anyone to miss the action / avoid it in anyway (on ground). Also there is only 1 airport so it would not make sense having planes. It makes the map feel small when you travel to fast by aircraft too but hopefully in the future they will add them with another Island we can travel too.

That's great, expanding the map to other island or new city would be cool. I love to play games with huge huge maps, many places to explore.