Sign in to follow this  
Gator1964

Computer Specifications

Will Identity run with the following specifications:

1) Intel Core i7-7500U 2.70 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.10 GHz

2) NVDIA Geforce 940MX with 4 GB Dedicated vRAM

3) 16 GB DDR4 Memory

4) 256 GB SSD

Hey Gator, there are no official System Requirements yet because its too early in development. But they said if you can run Games like GTAV or ARMA3 then you can run Identity pretty good. 

The devs also talked about the Specs in the latest Interview with PowerGaming7 

Your specs are no the baddest at all so i think it should be running good. (Even you are using a laptop :P)

• Like 1

If you can run most games no problem like rust, Gta, ect. you can most likely run this.  but it is not confirmed yet.

9 minutes ago, Jackabm said:

rust

Rust? That game don't require as good of a computer like ARK, ArmA 3 or GTA V. Where did you get that from because no one mentioned that if you can run that you can run it. I think you need to slow down with info. 

7 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Rust? That game don't require as good of a computer like ARK, ArmA 3 or GTA V. Where did you get that from because no one mentioned that if you can run that you can run it. I think you need to slow down with info. 

Actually. Rust requires good specs to run becuase it is not a well optimised game. When we talk about it being "run", we are talking about if it can run it so it is playable. So maybe check first and stop being passive aggressive.