Question

Hi,

Will players be able to upload or design a logo/decal in game witch the player can use for different things?

Perhaps get a custom made gang tattoo, put a gang logo on you car and clothes. It would also be cool if you could tag or spray paint walls to show that you own that turf. I guess the last one can be quite hard to implement, but it would be cool. 

Will there be other things we will be able to design/customize with like a devtool with limited access or something like that? 

I am sucker for design and customization and i can see so many opportunities in Identity.

Thx for creating my dream game! 

Best regards 
Hultnbultn

2 answers to this question

You won't be able to upload any designs into the game. As far as designing goes, you would use pre-made shapes and tools already in the game for whatever design you want to make! For your second question, if by other things you mean what kind of things you'll be able to design, I know you can design your own clothing and I'm pretty sure you can make your own logo (not 100% sure though). Hope this answers your question! ^.^

Your in luck. Graffiti and tagging walls is confirmed, as well as making him clothes in identity. I'd only assume you would be able to edit your car as a mechanic