torquier

Open Beta?

The beta is set to release early 2018 ! However, I think the beta might be considered a closed beta, seeing as you have to pay in order to get into it. I'm not really sure on the difference between the two, but you do have to buy the $30 package in order to get into the beta !  :D 

7 hours ago, Hatoful said:

The beta is set to release early 2018 ! However, I think the beta might be considered a closed beta, seeing as you have to pay in order to get into it. I'm not really sure on the difference between the two, but you do have to buy the $30 package in order to get into the beta !  :D 

Yes you are correct. Beta is closed as you need to buy "Founder". If there was a Open Beta it would after the Closed beta and would be available to everyone in the world. Like the "Ghost Recon Wildlands"had a closed beta with a select number, they now have open beta which is for anyone.

• Like 1

Oh thanks. I already bought my pass to beta

3 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Yes you are correct. Beta is closed as you need to buy "Founder". If there was a Open Beta it would after the Closed beta and would be available to everyone in the world. Like the "Ghost Recon Wildlands"had a closed beta with a select number, they now have open beta which is for anyone.

10 hours ago, Hatoful said:

Oh thanks. I already bought my pass to beta