Sign in to follow this  
Burevestnik

Hello from Russia ! ( Привет из России )

Привет из России ! ( Hello from Russia )

ENG: Hello ! Purchased bonus for $ 500. I hope that the game will be released soon and we will all be able to join the world identityrpg.

RUS: Всем привет ! Приобрел бонус за 500 $. Надеюсь что игра выйдет скоро и мы все сможем влиться в мир identityrpg. ( ищу друзей для игры )

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! oh that is a lot, but I hope the 1st module releases soon too. I can't wait for it as the days count down!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please read the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature.

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

• Like 1

Just now, JamesLuck01 said:

Здравствуйте и Добро пожаловать в сообщество идентичности! ой, что это много, но я надеюсь, что 1-ые выпуски модуля в ближайшее время тоже. Я не могу ждать его, как считать дни вниз!

Что вы с нетерпением ждем больше всего идентичности? 

Каковы ваши цели в удостоверении?

Пожалуйста, прочитайте 2 Часто задаваемые вопросы, которые связаны между собой в моей подписи.

Пожалуйста, не стесняйтесь использовать ресурсы на этом форуме / сайте, чтобы собрать информацию об игре.

Если вы не нашли что-то в пределах ресурсов, пожалуйста, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам, как все здесь рады помочь!

Cheerio!

ArFwe26Pupg.jpg

• Like 1