Tru_Thug_Passion69

Dinner Parties & Adult Entertainment

4 minutes ago, Tru_Thug_Passion69 said:

How do I follow you?

To follow someone click on there profile pic and it brings you to their page. It should say follow somewhere

4 minutes ago, Tru_Thug_Passion69 said:

How do I follow you?

On my profile somewhere at the top.

10 hours ago, facade said:

there will be strip clubs from what I've read. no sex though. but maybe they can roleplay sex without the actual animations then just pay them. there will be ways around most limitations I bet, mostly through the magic of roleplay.

How do I follow you?

Thank you,I just followed.

6 minutes ago, Alpha said:

To follow someone click on there profile pic and it brings you to their page. It should say follow somewhere

Thank you,I just followed you also.

I know im bloody late to the party but theres no need to be salty guys. If you are wanting to HELP new people then be prepared to listen to the same question over and over. No need to burn them alive as soon as they mention the word GTA. 

Keep it cool and answer their question even though you want to put their neck in a noose. No need to deter people from the game from bad support to a new member. 

• Like 4

You don't want Jay to be walking around with his salamis out boys. It's just not a sight anybody wants to see.

Edited by Arky

2 hours ago, Arky said:

You don't want Jay to be walking around with his salamis out boys. It's just not a sight anybody wants to see.

Speak for yourself.

I'm 100% agreeing with this forum, sex should be a thing, The sims is rated T, 13+ but still has Woohoo'ing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 21_Savage said:

I'm 100% agreeing with this forum, sex should be a thing, The sims is rated T, 13+ but still has Woohoo'ing.

Yeah but that's a sims thing and they roll around like rabid dogs on crack. Not really something that would do well in a more realistic game.

• Like 1

I'm new as well and I'd really love to role play as a stripper or do things on webcam outside of the game I think it would be super fun ^.^ 

• Like 1