Sign in to follow this  
Zeus

Can We Criminals Drive Police Cars..Asking for a friend.

Question

7 answers to this question

On 2/23/2017 at 7:11 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

No, no one can steal government vehicles or equipment.

Realistic 

46 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Realistic 

Not very realistic but they did say they want to keep civilians and cops separated and so a cop is recognisable.

On 26.2.2017 at 1:24 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

Not very realistic but they did say they want to keep civilians and cops separated and so a cop is recognisable.

I can fully understand this oppinion. But on some german ARMA3 Roleplay Servers i know and watch on Streams (where civilians can loot police but are not allowed to by server rules) this leads to some serious and funny Roleplay Situations. I think it should at least can be deactivated on private servers so that people can loot police. But it's just a suggestion. 

18 minutes ago, Woritmor said:

I can fully understand this oppinion. But on some german ARMA3 Roleplay Servers i know and watch on Streams (where civilians can loot police but are not allowed to by server rules) this leads to some serious and funny Roleplay Situations. I think it should at least can be deactivated on private servers so that people can loot police. But it's just a suggestion. 

I hope so too maybe it will be a feature we can change at will for private servers.

• Like 1

I've had some Arma 3 experiences where a follow civilian and I were hanging out on the Asylum server and he mugged a paramedic for his clothing then wore it around for a while. (I wasn't around when he mugged the medic though) Before he told me that, however, he said, "Yeah.. so.. it was dark and stormy outside and this heroic medic had saved me from the cold. I was naked and afraid so, he took his clothes off and gave them to me and walked off. I never saw him again." Which is also the story of what he explained to this one cop lol. The sergeant-ranked police officer not buying it forced  him to take the clothes off and put them in the cop car so he could dispose of them (AKA Throw them away in a hidden place).

• Like 1

In my opinion, criminals should possess the ability to conduct theft on a government vehicle. However, each and every state-owned vehicle should be installed with a microchip that causes Law enforcement officers to be aware of the vehicle's location. Usually, the entity could simply utilize the vehicle as a means towards evading Law enforcement officers prior to ditching the vehicle and running, on foot, into the forest.