Aziz

Human Trafficking

12 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

@Aziz  IM GONNA WHOP YOUR BUTT IN THE WOODS DO U LIKE DAT SUGER 

im gonna whop u ass nigga

Already have a plan to smuggle people via trains, boats and other transportation things.

I would also be considered a middle man ( my family that is ) to any kind of drug operation.

But Human Smuggeling since that doesn't have its own department such as drugs do ( DEA ) then I am main.

So if anyone needs a bit of a lift then contact me! The ride will be fun.

44 minutes ago, FlyingDuck said:

Already have a plan to smuggle people via trains, boats and other transportation things.

I would also be considered a middle man ( my family that is ) to any kind of drug operation.

But Human Smuggeling since that doesn't have its own department such as drugs do ( DEA ) then I am main.

So if anyone needs a bit of a lift then contact me! The ride will be fun.

You're right. I'm gonna call you one minute before i arrive with a pick up truck with 4 crates.

Those crates are your money and the police are on my tail. 

Thanks for the boat lift tho, we will make corruption like no other!

6 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

You're right. I'm gonna call you one minute before i arrive with a pick up truck with 4 crates.

Those crates are your money and the police are on my tail. 

Thanks for the boat lift tho, we will make corruption like no other!

What cops? I already paid them their cut.

9 minutes ago, FlyingDuck said:

What cops? I already paid them their cut.

The new cops from the other servers are here because the moderators told them we have a lil problem with authority.....

And well, they wouldn't just take a crate n call I good so I popped em and they followed me. 

I guess I shoulda had another spare ride but oh well. Got a gun?

22 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

The new cops from the other servers are here because the moderators told them we have a lil problem with authority.....

And well, they wouldn't just take a crate n call I good so I popped em and they followed me. 

I guess I shoulda had another spare ride but oh well. Got a gun?

I don't kill myself, I go to trial and let my lawyers work.

@Aziz if i play the game, got an ingame weapon and see a kidnapper with his slave i would call for reinforcement just to give that kidnapper a headshot  while strafing. cheers

Well here is why I personally would kidnap or traffic someone. If I was a criminal and one particular cop or politician was breathing down my neck then I would kidnap them. If they where breathing down someone else's neck I would traffic them. Reason: If you kill someone, they respawn and keep breathing down your neck. So you keep them alive forever, and you never have to worry about them again. At this point you can keep going with your killing spree, or drug production, crime wave. 

You're welcome.

On 1/7/2016 at 5:37 PM, Vix said:

Kidnapping seems way more fun than simply killing people! ^u^

Couldn't agree more!
Hope I run into you sometime. Seems way more fun than just being killed, and forced to respawn and start over again. :P 

*Obnoxiously breaths down @HydraA15 neck.*

Well now the truth comes out! I'll have to wear turtle necks in this game.... I hate the feeling of someone breathing on my neck.

Kidnap police oficers for ransom? or any other person or bussiness leader for ransom, good money i guess

On 1/7/2016 at 0:56 AM, Aziz said:

Player trafficking and kidnapping players and sell them to big boss business men. good money,dirty work

This is sick and disgusting. I can't believe you even suggested this. Please do not bring this up again.

On 1/8/2016 at 1:07 AM, Aziz said:

im not running from a bear cause im the Law son, im gonna shoot anything that approach me 

funny enough, that's the same vibe that mustache gives off

On 5/25/2017 at 10:37 AM, Devonor said:

This is sick and disgusting. I can't believe you even suggested this. Please do not bring this up again.

Well this type of stuff is realistic. If your that gullavle to believe it doesn't then you need to stop being a sheep. 

• Like 1