DoctorFosterGloster

Which Cars/ Vehicles Would you like to see?

I think this game will have to parody some of the car models/names for copyright reasons, but I'd love to see

Lodge Traveler 2011 SRT-8 :) 

2011_DODGE_CHALLENGER_SRT8.jpg

03-2011-dodge-challenger-srt8-fd.jpg

Edited by Xentinel
  • Like 6

A lot of really nice suggestions here. However, there is less chance of seeing vehicles like what @Fursten posted in Identity. We want to keep the game looking completely modern and contemporary!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Motown said:

A lot of really nice suggestions here. However, there is less chance of seeing vehicles like what @Fursten posted in Identity. We want to keep the game looking completely modern and contemporary!

I'd love to see something like a tahoe for the police.

I like car models that stick closely to real life counterparts, think how Grand Theft auto does it.

I'd love to see some big ol' Range Rovers.

• Like 1

What about a very cheap three wheeled van for the new entrepreneurs?

5626590627_237ae93b0e.jpg

Having more ambulance vehicles would be amazing as well.

SprinterICON-side.jpg

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Motown said:

Well my vehicles could be used for the Fire Departments out in the country side, they usually use older fire engines and trucks.

I wrote a comment after FURSTON's Merc 770 image suggesting a few ideas of my own. It's been deleted. Forget it.

13 hours ago, Sicario said:

I wrote a comment after FURSTON's Merc 770 image suggesting a few ideas of my own. It's been deleted. Forget it.

The mods don't have the ability to delete comments. There is a special button that when clicked, moves removed content to a hidden forum, and notifies me that they did it, but your post isn't there, and I didn't delete it! :P

7 hours ago, gorgoroth said:

if this was the bike you got with the biker version id buy it right now xD

a6c4e53f66539cb926763c5054478570.jpg

I really like that bike!

• Like 1

@Motown will there be a balance between different car classes like sports cars are useless offroad, jeeps not, jeeps got more space for items and peoples, vans got more power and item and people storage and etc.?