AUSTV

Hey this is directed towards the Devs towards the recent Q&A stuff (IMPORTANT)

Hey devs, AusTV here or my gaming channel is Dragonfly Todd, but I only have a small amount of subs. I have been supporting your game since I first saw the Apartment video when it came out. I wanted to do a Q&A session with you guys and another youtuber with 300 some subs, but the YouTuber told me that you said that you guys don't have time for small YouTubers... is this true? because I have made quite a few videos over Identity and will continue supporting it, I was just wandering, and wouldnt any publicity that you guys gain be good for all of us via an increase of supporters for you guys and for me? Help me out here guys!

Dude. Knock it off. Now you are just being a pain in the ass. 

Edited by Mentality

3 hours ago, Mentality said:

Dude. Knock it off. Now you are just being a pain in the ass. 

he could have double posted by accident.. It happens when you spam the post button too quick.

1 hour ago, Mentality said:

He triple posted. Twice, I can see that happening on accident. But 3 times? Come on.

What happened??

13 hours ago, Mentality said:

He triple posted. Twice, I can see that happening on accident. But 3 times? Come on.

If you click post 3 times it will triple post. If you do it 10x then it will make 10 posts!

12 hours ago, AUSTV said:

What happened??

You accidentally posted 3 posts not 1.

Everyone calm down, if you click the post button 5 times before it loads, it'll post the thing 5 times. He obv clicked it 5 times

21 hours ago, AUSTV said:

Hey devs, AusTV here or my gaming channel is Dragonfly Todd, but I only have a small amount of subs. I have been supporting your game since I first saw the Apartment video when it came out. I wanted to do a Q&A session with you guys and another youtuber with 300 some subs, but the YouTuber told me that you said that you guys don't have time for small YouTubers... is this true? because I have made quite a few videos over Identity and will continue supporting it, I was just wandering, and wouldnt any publicity that you guys gain be good for all of us via an increase of supporters for you guys and for me? Help me out here guys!

You'll need to contact Sean/Motown here on the forums. If we are able it'll likely be delayed as we're both going to be in San Francisco at GDC.

• Like 3

The point is one click does the trick. We should try to be careful not to post the same subject repeatedly.

49 minutes ago, Mentality said:

The point is one click does the trick. We should try to be careful not to post the same subject repeatedly.

My point is sometimes it don't load quick enough and makes you think that it never or won't even post and then you click spam and it posts lots.

7 hours ago, Paratus said:

You'll need to contact Sean/Motown here on the forums. If we are able it'll likely be delayed as we're both going to be in San Francisco at GDC.

"SF" I live over in OAK TOWN

YEAH!

On 2/23/2017 at 0:03 PM, Paratus said:

How can I contact them?????