Sign in to follow this  
TheoGT

Your thoughts on some ideas:

Hey,

I was just thinking about Identity and I had a few thoughts. So, I'm here now posting these ideas as a list to see your thoughts on these. Just give me your honest opinion on things that maybe you would change about it, maybe why you do/don't like it, or even ideas of your own. I just want to have a conversation about ideas of the upcoming possible features for the game :)

1. Animals, what animals will be in the wild for hunting, preying on you, food chains, pets, etc

2. Boats, yachts, big cargo ships to transport goods across the island faster, jet skis, kayaks, surfing, etc

3. Sea, waves, tides, sinking boats, drowning, sea animals such as sharks and fish, coastguard

4. Houses and real estate, how you think it should work and what should be implemented to keep it fair for all players.

5. Small car features, rolling down windows, wingmirrors, parking sensors, manual and automatic, electric and gasoline, engine damage, refilling oil for the engine...

6. Public transport, trains, buses, etc will they be player driven, how will schedules work and how will all of it work..

7. Snow, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiles(?), snowballs, anything to do with snow because who doesn't love snow.

Now these are just random ideas I thought of, maybe they sound stupid, maybe they sound unrealistic, but I'm just saying what comes from my mind to hear your honest opinion on it.

-Theo

43 minutes ago, TheoGT said:

Hey,

I was just thinking about Identity and I had a few thoughts. So, I'm here now posting these ideas as a list to see your thoughts on these. Just give me your honest opinion on things that maybe you would change about it, maybe why you do/don't like it, or even ideas of your own. I just want to have a conversation about ideas of the upcoming possible features for the game :)

1. Animals, what animals will be in the wild for hunting, preying on you, food chains, pets, etc

2. Boats, yachts, big cargo ships to transport goods across the island faster, jet skis, kayaks, surfing, etc

3. Sea, waves, tides, sinking boats, drowning, sea animals such as sharks and fish, coastguard

4. Houses and real estate, how you think it should work and what should be implemented to keep it fair for all players.

5. Small car features, rolling down windows, wingmirrors, parking sensors, manual and automatic, electric and gasoline, engine damage, refilling oil for the engine...

6. Public transport, trains, buses, etc will they be player driven, how will schedules work and how will all of it work..

7. Snow, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiles(?), snowballs, anything to do with snow because who doesn't love snow.

Now these are just random ideas I thought of, maybe they sound stupid, maybe they sound unrealistic, but I'm just saying what comes from my mind to hear your honest opinion on it.

-Theo

1A. Pets are a thing but at first will be confined to your house/ home. At a later point they will be able to leave your house/ home.

1B. Deer, bears, crocodiles/ alligator's these are some things we may see, well deer and others are confirmed but i cannot remember which ones.

2. Surfing is already not going to be in the game as it is hard to implement, but yachts are confirmed, cargo ships not mentioned really, jet ski's I am sure are confirmed too. The kayaks not heard anything on them.

3. I am sure that there will be waves / tides but nothing confirmed yet that i know of, you can drown, there is also diving gear and such, No coast guard though. Sharks and fish will be there I believe as they have mentioned it before.

4. I think it will be good enough with how the devs will do it.

5. Well you don't read a lot do you, pretty much most are confirmed except oil refilling and parking sensors as far as I know! Search more. 

6. Trains will not be player driven as they will have a certain schedule. Bus', taxi's etc. will be player driven (Transportation companies).

7. Well there is a ski resort in the concept so that will be implemented at some point. Also snow will only be in certain areas (Top of mountains.)

Most of these if you searched are pretty much could be found.

@JamesLuck01

I was not looking for answers. I was looking for your thoughts or opinions on these things being implemented into the game. I thought saying it twice was enough but guess not

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheoGT said:

@JamesLuck01

I was not looking for answers. I was looking for your thoughts or opinions on these things being implemented into the game. I thought saying it twice was enough but guess not

They are my thoughts, I am fine with them which were confirmed, but I would like to see surfing. Also some of them look like you're asking questions. like this one: 

2 hours ago, TheoGT said:

You see, that is worded like a question, maybe it is better to re-word it.

18 hours ago, TheoGT said:

Hey,

-Theo

1. I would like to hunt bears, armadillos and bats. I would like to see cows, horses, bulls, pigs, wolves, alligators, monkeys, rabbits, chickens, bees and birds. For pets, I would like to buy and have dogs, cats, some birds and some fishes.

2. I would like to see every of this, I even will need some cargo ship or fisher boat for my sea adventures. I would like to make boat trips in some rivers of the island.

3. I think waves would be great. If you play "The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt"(Free on Steam) you can taste a little of rough waters. This would add up a little bit of challenge in sea. I think coastguard could be a service of the Firefighters or Police. I would love to see a high range of sea life and their formations, sharks don't are so badly in real life like in the movies, so I would like to see them like as they are, docile sea animals.

4. I think that the team have to effort a bit more to we be able to build houses and buildings in this game, we have some online games out there that can offer this feature to us without damage the network traffic. So would be cool we have masons to build and agencies to sell it for us, or we could buy real estate and hire some masons. To keep it fair for all of us, the governor should apply some taxes to keep the players working to maintain their houses.

5. I think all of these features would add up very much to the system and I would be glad to see everything of this.

6. I think public transportation should be made by players, inclusive their time schedule and routes. And I think that the train should be driven by human hands.

7. All related to snow would be great too and would add up much employment.

• Like 1

1. I want fish, birds, cats, dogs, snakes, rats, and hamsters as pets. Maybe also little pot belly pigs and rabbits. The animals in the wild that I would like to see and hunt would be Deer, Bears, crocs, other players's farm animals (If you go out to the market and return to your farm and notice all your animals are dead, I probably killed them),  I would also like to hunt birds, or do a classic duck hunt, etc. I also want to hunt fish, not only with nets and fishing poles, but also spears, or by simply shooting the fish with a shotgun or a rifle, or even a 9mm. I also want to pee in the water to kill fish. I want to see sharks and dolphins too. 

2. I want fishing trawlers, cargo ships, surfing, kayaks, kite surfing, speed boats, jet skis, small submarines, yachts and maybe even cruise ships when the game gets updated with new islands.

3.Coast Guard would make good RP for drowning players and sinking boats, so would like to see them. I want to see dynamic wave physics, sort of like GTA V, and the water should realistically be affected by boats and swimmers. Boats should make ripples or mini waves and foam. Swimmers should make small ripples and splashes. Scuba gear would be nice too. Also, I'd like to see storms affecting the ocean, and if the storms are bad enough, they should put boats and ships in danger of taking damage and sinking. Ships, boats and yachts should take realistic damage in storms, and should be able to take on water, get holes from crashes, or even sink. Sinking boats could call in the coast guard for rescue. Coast guard should have rescue boats, and if they eventually add aircraft to the game after expanding the map, I want to see rescue helicopters saving players on sinking ships as well. Tides would be a very cool feature too.

4. Players should be able to work as real estate agents for different real estate companies, and sell houses to players. Players that want to buy a house or rent an apartment should ask the real estate agents for a show of the house, so they can enter the house and see if they like the interior and the size of the house. There should be a wide range of different houses for different prices. Houses with issues like leaky pipes and stuff should be cheaper. It should basically work like real life. 

5. I would love to see all those car features implemented. I also want a car jack, so if you lose a tyre and you have a spare, you can jack the car up and use the tire iron to unscrew the wheels and put on new wheels. Also, not only do I want engines to be able to damage, I want individual engine components to be able to take damage and wear and tear, including the radiator, alternator, battery, and many other parts. Also, the suspension and transmission should be able to take damage. If the fuel tank takes damage, it might start leaking. I want to shoot a hole in someone's fuel tank and watch as all the fuel leaks out. Same as the engine block and oil pan and radiator. Oil refills should be done realistically, like taking out the dipstick and checking oil level, then putting it back in. I also want there to be demolition derbies. If a car leaks oil, I would like to see a dark puddle texture forming under the engine area of the car, and the street cleaners should clean it up. I love the little details.

6. I love the idea of public transport, and would love for them to be player driven. If no players work for public transport services, AI can take over. But yes, trains, taxis, buses, etc, sounds good. Taking a tour on a tour bus would be cool too.

7. All those snow stuff should be there. I want to snowball fight, snowboard, ski, snowmobile, etc on the snowy mountains. Also, players should be able to own the ski resorts, and players should be able to check in and rent rooms in a ski lodge.

• Like 1

I think that cargo ships would be cool. It would open up even more business in the trading industry. 

Edited by Cryogenix3
  • Like 1

1. Each and every conceivable animal that could be produced within the game without any glitches. 

2. My person would be satisfied with boats (recreational, personal, and commercial), yachts, and cargo-ships

3. The ability to detect oil within the ocean in order to produce oil rigs, pearls, sunken treasure, and aquamarine life.

4. My person is satisfied with the game's idea of producing households. However, Law enforcement officers should be capable of searching and seizing illegitimate items within the household of an INCARCERATED suspect in order to charge the subject for any other offenses.

5. Agreed.

6. Agreed.

7. The ski-resort within the mountains may provide players with the ability to ski. However, it would be interesting if subjects could practice mountain-climbing within the game.

• Like 1