Worldraider

Hi all, another one from the UK

Hi all.

Just joined the forums and pledged also. This game is looking awesome with so many possibilities I can't wait! 

I am of the female variety! But as always I will be playing as a male, I don't know why I just always do. 

My career path I am hoping it will be something to do with motors. Not sure if it's part of the plans but would love to do like custom work and custom paint jobs on cars so if the Devs are looking for ideas, well here is one! I would be eternally grateful haha.

• Like 2

Welcome!

Do you have any interest in motorcycles? I see you like to work with motors and do paint jobs, my MC can definitely hook you up with some work once in game! 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

Welcome!

Do you have any interest in motorcycles? I see you like to work with motors and do paint jobs, my MC can definitely hook you up with some work once in game! 

Or, some of the more involved jobs like treasury department 

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! Well there is certainly more females coming in but it is interesting to see that a woman likes playing as a male, but also I only have seen males play as the opposite sex often because they like trolling. This is though going to be interesting.

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please read the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature.

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!