Sign in to follow this  
Caboose

Option to buy items with real money?

Do you guys think it would be a good idea to make it to where you can buy items with real money instead of in game money? Ex: 1 dollar real cash or 500 dollars in game money? 

5 minutes ago, batistaa66 said:

Do you guys think it would be a good idea to make it to where you can buy items with real money instead of in game money? Ex: 1 dollar real cash or 500 dollars in game money? 

No, That is pay to win. You can only buy cosmetics with real money but otherwise it is still a virtual world and therefore people don't want to buy things in this game for real money instead because they might only be able to afford the game and then can't do anything else other than rich people.

• Like 1

I don't see problem if the guy have a option like that in a private server, so he can be solo there or among others p2w players living in a world with only rich people. :P

15 minutes ago, Trustvainer said:

I don't see problem if the guy have a option like that in a private server, so he can be solo there or among others p2w players living in a world with only rich people. :P

just go back to archeage if you like games like this

30 minutes ago, mezdoo said:

just go back to archeage if you like games like this

Be nice, yes he is a agreeing with the guy but he has the right to his own opinion, the the other guy, but I said the answer which is the truth. Just know even though these 2 have that in mind, we know it will never happen and so we don't need to worry.

10 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Be nice, yes he is a agreeing with the guy but he has the right to his own opinion, the the other guy, but I said the answer which is the truth. Just know even though these 2 have that in mind, we know it will never happen and so we don't need to worry.

was that mean lol ?

11 minutes ago, mezdoo said:

was that mean lol ?

Well you telling him to pretty much to leave is frowned upon here. Just don't tell people to go back to other games because it don't help and well it will cause more problems. I don't personally care what you say, because you can say what ever you want but it's just more friendly advice for you .

Maybe there could be a donate option for content creators. Content is still free but some people may want to give a little tip for high quality content.

26 minutes ago, facade said:

Maybe there could be a donate option for content creators. Content is still free but some people may want to give a little tip for high quality content.

There is no modding in the plans. I cannot remember the reason though.

21 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

There is no modding in the plans. I cannot remember the reason though.

I mean products that people sell

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trustvainer said:

I don't see problem if a group of people have a option like that in a closed private server.

Just to be more specific. ;)

The team behind this game would be glad if they could afford a private server just for people with that intention, is like recurring payments.

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well you telling him to pretty much to leave is frowned upon here. Just don't tell people to go back to other games because it don't help and well it will cause more problems. I don't personally care what you say, because you can say what ever you want but it's just more friendly advice for you .

all i meant was, if you like games where you get power by paying real money go back to archeage nothing personal

22 minutes ago, mezdoo said:

all i meant was, if you like games where you get power by paying real money go back to archeage nothing personal

I know it's not personnel... Not the point, they don't want people saying it on this forum. 

36 minutes ago, facade said:

I mean products that people sell

ah ok.

36 minutes ago, Trustvainer said:

Just to be more specific. ;)

The team behind this game would be glad if they could afford a private server just for people with that intention, is like recurring payments.

It is a fair point, but is stupid taking the real world to a game anyways. e.g. to a fantasy/ dream world. Just my opinion, but i really get the point of why people would want to do that.

yeah i have asked this before...i said would it be cool if you created stuff in the game you could take the money outside of idenity and have it exchanged just like how they do in secoundlife but i was told it is not going to happen.. wish it would tho :(

10 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

No, That is pay to win. You can only buy cosmetics with real money but otherwise it is still a virtual world and therefore people don't want to buy things in this game for real money instead because they might only be able to afford the game and then can't do anything else other than rich people.

But I mean like yes you can use in game cash OR irl cash. But just make the in game cash more. Like I said, 500 in game cash OR $1, $5,  $10 irl cash. 

Also if they use irl cash, the game dev gets a percentage. 

Edited by batistaa66

11 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I would be willing to swap my money into game $ If the game will be good quality and will work 100% great on my IMac

• Like 1

If they ever did that real money for game cash 90% of the people that play the game would quit nobody wants a pay to win game Thats why they not doing that but if you want to help the game they will add  cosmetics with real money