NecroIgy

Assassinations

I was wondering if assassinations be a thing like assassinating the governor or a politician or even some sort of celebrity.

if yes who would want to do that?

tell me below i might be your getaway driver... 

7 minutes ago, BlackHood said:

Yes you can do this and also I'm going to be assassinating people 

Better have an alibi and a plan for when shit hits the fan. Hacker, Driver, Extra Gunner. You gotta plan it out. Possibly a fall guy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Arky said:

Better have an alibi and a plan for when shit hits the fan. Hacker, Driver, Extra Gunner. You gotta plan it out. Possibly a fall guy.

For most people yes they should do this but for me I'm more solo. And btw I'm pretty sure hacking won't be in the game sadly 

4 minutes ago, BlackHood said:

For most people yes they should do this but for me I'm more solo. And btw I'm pretty sure hacking won't be in the game sadly 

Solo artist are always the first to die or get caught. You gotta make plans for if shit goes south. I've been doing stuff like that for years

6 minutes ago, Arky said:

Solo artist are always the first to die or get caught. You gotta make plans for if shit goes south. I've been doing stuff like that for years

Hmm maybe I'll have my plans for the game decided when the first module comes out 

On 2/18/2017 at 9:39 AM, BlackHood said:

You make yourself sound really ignorant with this statement. "For most people yes". So what are you? Better than everyone else? No, absolutely not.

For future reference don't post such cocky posts, Arky was simply giving you advice and you just basically wiped it away This isn't going to be GTA where one person does all the work in a 4 man heist.