Arky

Redwood Working's

Redwood Working's was founded on the blood, sweat and tears of hard working American men. They wanted to bring quality made furniture and decorations into your homes to give your house its own personality. 

IMG_2435.GIF.18eb2b8aed688033a8f40938a8e

William Benin didn't want the hard working middle class man to suffer from flimsy furniture. He moved from using Redwood trees to using Maple, Oak, Chestnut and Walnut trees to give each piece of furniture a signature look. And to fit the personality of each consumer who buys it.

IMG_2447.JPG.7926bfacf9655aba9071603ba75

We cut down and then study what the tree can be used for. Moulding, Chairs, Bed Frames or Tables. We want to make sure that each wood is used for the proper piece. 

Why use wood instead of Plaster, Iron or Ceramic? Well that's simple. We want the original feel. Dark toned Mahogany or bright Maple. We can achieve different colors with these woods. And you'll never have the same pattern for each piece of furniture.

We hope that you choose Redwood Working's for any lumber needs that you may have. And in the possible future we may have a deal to help design and manufacture furnishings for all you citizens.

You will always find me looking at what I feel has potential...this business of yours has potential. Let's put in some work, get a few guys and bring this to life!

• Like 1

Wow i like the look of this has a good potential. you will be very busy at the start of the game for sure a lot of people will need you and you clearly know what you are doing so be prepared to make serious money. goodluck :)  

5 minutes ago, DaHzxrd said:

Wow i like the look of this has a good potential. you will be very busy at the start of the game for sure a lot of people will need you and you clearly know what you are doing so be prepared to make serious money. goodluck :)  

Good to see, positive and kind people! That's rare! I feel this business will be a success as well!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Good to see, positive and kind people! That's rare! I feel this business will be a success as well!

Well i hope business is good for you too :) and if you ever want to lean back and chill after some hard days of work we will always be here selling the best quality marijuana. We will get on our feet at the start but you can be sure to trust us we will be the best in town for prices and quality :)  

5 minutes ago, DaHzxrd said:

Well i hope business is good for you too :) and if you ever want to lean back and chill after some hard days of work we will always be here selling the best quality marijuana. We will get on our feet at the start but you can be sure to trust us we will be the best in town for prices and quality :)  

Due to the fact that I'm running for Governor I might have to relax here and there! I know you said you're voting for BobbyCruz, but please, don't be shy to look at my campaign!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Due to the fact that I'm running for Governor I might have to relax here and there! I know you said you're voting for BobbyCruz, but please, don't be shy to look at my campaign!

Yes okay i will take time to read it is it possible for me to have a link to it ? and you could possible change my mind :)  

8 minutes ago, DaHzxrd said:

Yes okay i will take time to read it is it possible for me to have a link to it ? and you could possible change my mind :)  

Here you go!

• Like 1