Pro-Genius

Purchasing with prepaid cards

Why we can't purchase packages with prepaid cards ?  It will be more easy than purchasing with PayPal accounts because a lot of people didn't have credit cards and it's hard in some countries to pay or even creating PayPal account, I'm really wanna to purchase a package but i have some problems with creating PayPal account and if there is any other way to pay, i will purchase immediately. 

I'm sure that it will be more easy and also safe. 

I hope you support paying with prepaid cards before packages discount ends. 

5 hours ago, SilberDrachen893 said:

I can't even imagine how many PayPal accounts I've made and forgot about

Others can't even create one account ! 

1 hour ago, facade said:

I purchased mine with my debit card, has it changed recently?

No it has not changed, but this guy cannot make a PayPal account as because his country does not allow it. 

Also did you pledge on the website? because you can pledge using your Debit Card through PayPal.

10 hours ago, Pro-Genius said:

Why we can't purchase packages with prepaid cards ?  It will be more easy than purchasing with PayPal accounts because a lot of people didn't have credit cards and it's hard in some countries to pay or even creating PayPal account, I'm really wanna to purchase a package but i have some problems with creating PayPal account and if there is any other way to pay, i will purchase immediately. 

I'm sure that it will be more easy and also safe. 

I hope you support paying with prepaid cards before packages discount ends. 

I cannot say when they will support it but I can say it might not be before the discount ends. @HairyGrenade @Motown HairyGrenade will answer if Motown does not, but also HairyGrenade will most likely forward the message on.

14 minutes ago, Trustvainer said:

On Steam you can pay via other methods. You can wait until there.

That is when it will be the full game and with full retail price not the discounted prices.

45 minutes ago, Trustvainer said:

But Steam have discounted prices too, in holiday seasons or some big dates, we just have to be ready for that. xD

What so you are telling the guy to wait till at least half a year after release to get it? Also I am very sure the game won't be on a sale within the first year, well it is very doubtful and also if it did then it would not be as cheap now. Also this guy may want to participate in the modules and beta before the steam release.

25 minutes ago, Trustvainer said:

So do I.
Bring me another payment gateway too. We need this.

Like I said, it is not likely to come before the prices go up.

42 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

What so you are telling the guy to wait till at least half a year after release to get it? Also I am very sure the game won't be on a sale within the first year, well it is very doubtful and also if it did then it would not be as cheap now. Also this guy may want to participate in the modules and beta before the steam release.

That's exactly what i want .

and by this way i will not be able to purchase it in discount period and also will miss modules and beta release :(

WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO ???

10 minutes ago, Pro-Genius said:

That's exactly what i want .

and by this way i will not be able to purchase it in discount period and also will miss modules and beta release :(

WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO ???

I have no clue, but @HairyGrenade can forward this question to @Motown

Edited by JamesLuck01

9 minutes ago, Pro-Genius said:

I hope to have a quick response

Well as I didn't know how quick a response would be, so I asked and they just told me that they can't be certain but it could be possible that the alternate payment methods could come before the release.

Just now, JamesLuck01 said:

Well as I didn't know how quick a response would be, so I asked and they just told me that they can't be certain but it could be possible that the alternate payment methods could come before the release.

So now definetly there is no way to partcipate into modules and beta , REALLY BAD NEWS :(

47 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

the thing you guys have to remember is that the devs can't help certain countries blocking paypal, they use paypal because it's direct and secure, using just a debit or credit card is direct too can be more easily intercepted than paypal.

• you guys are doing a great job with identity, i wish everyone could have easy access to pledging but these things do happen and it is out of your control so to speak, obviously there may be other options of payment but as you say James it's unlikely that one will appear anytime soon.

other than that keep up the good work you're doing

I almost have a feeling that they have intentionally restricted the betas to PayPal only to prevent the entrance of minors. Good thing if you ask me.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Krebork said:

I almost have a feeling that they have intentionally restricted the betas to PayPal only to prevent the entrance of minors. Good thing if you ask me.

There are so many children here. I wanna say at least 20-25% of this forum is under 16

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Arky said:

There are so many children here. I wanna say at least 20-25% of this forum is under 16

I'd say at least that much. But I'd bet under 5% of the funding actually comes from them. Not trying to be salty or anything.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Krebork said:

I'd say at least that much. But I'd bet under 5% of the funding actually comes from them. Not trying to be salty or anything.

I don't care if they play it. I care about their maturity when it comes time to be mature. I don't want an 11 year old gunning me down because I didn't like his ideas.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Arky said:

I don't care if they play it. I care about their maturity when it comes time to be mature. I don't want an 11 year old gunning me down because I didn't like his ideas.

that's what i want from this game, a mature community of people playing together and working with each other not hur der dur im gonna shoot you for the lulz, by all means shoot another player if they interfere with your motives and whatnot but don't be an asshole

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

that's what i want from this game, a mature community of people playing together and working with each other not hur der dur im gonna shoot you for the lulz, by all means shoot another player if they interfere with your motives and whatnot but don't be an asshole

Same. I hate seeing this game compared to GTA because it's not even remotely similar. This game should be a community, and I think that's one of the most important concepts for its success. And right now I feel that the community part of it may be compromised.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Krebork said:

Same. I hate seeing this game compared to GTA because it's not even remotely similar. This game should be a community, and I think that's one of the most important concepts for its success. And right now I feel that the community part of it may be compromised.

to be honest people should only be playing identity if they're going to take it seriously, it's a life simulator and in real life you don't just go gangbanging random people, only kind of people who kill for no reason are messed up lunatics in which case you sure as hell wouldn't be playing an online game